Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

new rules for taking drinks into the stadium

I've tried to contact the club about this, but with no success.

Does anyone actually know what's allowed now?

At the Brentford game my son walked through the turnstile with his bottle of water, no problem. I was at the adjacent turnstile and got stopped.

I'd like to know what the actual rules are for this coming weekend.

Anyone know?

11 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

At the Brentford game my son walked through the turnstile with his bottle of water, no problem. I was at the adjacent turnstile and got stopped.

Anyone know?

If I recall someone posted it on here last week.

Basically only water (up to 500ml and unopened) allowed in. No soft drinks (e.g. coke). Flasks with tea/coffee are also acceptable.

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Taking drinks off kids is one the scummiest thing this club has ever done, they really ought to be ashamed of themselves.

It is and plenty of individuals have complained to the club about this. 

There's plenty of supporter groups who speak up when things affect them, acting on behalf of fans. Shame these groups don't speak up more for the issues that don't affect them such as this rather than picking and choosing.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Anyone know?

Originally posted here by @Ashley

9830C35C-0D68-46E3-9831-1F3AE3A0BCA4.jpeg.5e7676edb47d84f9d512cdf3c54bfa64.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

It is and plenty of individuals have complained to the club about this. 

There's plenty of supporter groups who speak up when things affect them, acting on behalf of fans. Shame these groups don't speak up more for the issues that don't affect them such as this rather than picking and choosing.

I believe the only two supporters groups who do challenge the club have very open routes of communication to get requests of information to them, so lets hope many have contacted them both.

Edited by SemperEadem

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I believe the only two supporters groups who do challenge the club have very open routes of communication so many have contacted them both.

Not sure which 2 supporter groups you're referring to, there's Foxes Pride, Leicester Disability Association, Union FS, Foxes Trust all of which have remained silent on their socials about it. 

These groups social posts are more likely to get picked up by the Mercury and Radio Leicester which puts pressure on the club to allow 500ml soft drink into the ground.

This isn't finger pointing at any one group, the more vocal they all are about these stupid rules the more likely it is to get changed.

Edited by Sambiasso
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Anyone know?

Fairly sure it'll be exactly as its always been.

I think the club put extra staff on to help with the new mobile ticketing and I suspect they weren't overly sure what the deal was.

17 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Not sure which 2 supporter groups you're referring to, there's Foxes Pride, Leicester Disability Association, Union FS, Foxes Trust all of which have remained silent on their socials about it. 

These groups social posts are more likely to get picked up by the Mercury and Radio Leicester which puts pressure on the club to allow 500ml soft drink into the ground.

This isn't finger pointing at any one group, the more vocal they all are about these stupid rules the more likely it is to get changed.

It'll be a cold day in hell before some of those groups you've listed would dare criticise the club. 

Believe some individuals have been invited down to the club for meetings to discuss the matters in hand. 

I'll see if I have the photo but there was some waffle about it being in terms and conditions/supporters guides but it's never been correctly implemented at games by Stewards. It's been looked into and there is nothing of the sort in there 

1 minute ago, FilbertRenard said:

I got a reply saying unopened bottles of any soft drinks will be allowed now, although there was a caveat about not being in a section within throwing distance of the away fans (really).

Once got cobbed in the head stood in K block by a half eaten apple lobbed from a Millwall fan.

It is only our club that does this.  I  walked into the Emirates on Sunday with a half drunk bottle of Coke.  Asked their stewards if it was ok they all nodded said it was fine.  Unfortunately after the performance of some of our stewards against Brentford we seem to have been taken over by the SS Storm troopers at their finest too much power and not enough brain cells to distinguish between a person who may cause trouble and a elderly lady who thinks she is going to play Bingo.

18 hours ago, FilbertRenard said:

I got a reply saying unopened bottles of any soft drinks will be allowed now, although there was a caveat about not being in a section within throwing distance of the away fans (really).

But if you want to pay the club £3 or whatever for a bottle of Coke in L1 to lob at the away fans, fill your boots. lol