Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Bet he’s not wanting to go so much that he’s put an actual request in though. Heaven forbid he would give up his “loyalty” bonus

If we've any sense we should tell him and Chelsea that we won't agree to selling him until he does.

• Like 4

Unfortunately it is now looking inevitable that Fofana will leave. Money talks, his head has been turned and, despite the excellent medical care and rehabilitation the club gave him following his horrific injury, we are just a stepping stone to bigger things. I think he should stay for another season and develop more as he will play regularly here but, sadly, I fear he will leave.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

This has to be the beginning of him leaving. We don't want to keep a player who doesn't want to play for us. But does that mean that we lower our valuation and offload him ? We don't want another Mahrez situation.

17 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

Keep him unless they offer us £100m. He's got five years remaining on his contract, he can't go on strike for that long! 

3 minutes ago, Rob Clarke said:

Unfortunately it is now looking inevitable that Fofana will leave. Money talks, his head has been turned and, despite the excellent medical care and rehabilitation the club gave him following his horrific injury, we are just a stepping stone to bigger things. I think he should stay for another season and develop more as he will play regularly here but, sadly, I fear he will leave.

Is there any evidence of these?

• Like 1

£100 mil or he stays for me.If he has a shit season we’ll still make a good profit on him with his potential.If he has a great season and breaks into the France squad he’ll be worth even more!Its a win win for Leicester with him signing that 5 year contract.I think he owes Leicester another season tbh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nathan. said:

£80m and hes gone surely? 

75 I think will do it. 

Chelsea will pay otherwise they wouldn’t be playing these games. 

At least with Maddison Newcastle ended their interest after being knocked back. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's going to be a lot of money for a player that's proven nothing yet. No where near enough Premier League appearances to warrant the sort of fee being mentioned. Could turn out to be the world's best centre back, but he might not. Chelsea willing to take the risk but don't come looking for refund if it he turns out he's a dud. 

Good luck to the lad. Hope that Chelsea will like our new East Stand which they will have paid for. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

We need to stick a deadline on this. Chelsea have until the weekend to pay a fee we deem acceptable, or he will have to stay for another season. Taking the piss now. 

3 minutes ago, indierich06 said:

We need to stick a deadline on this. Chelsea have until the weekend to pay a fee we deem acceptable, or he will have to stay for another season. Taking the piss now. 

Given the timeframe and replacement situation, I think 48 hours max for a decision,

56 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Wesley Fofana has requested a transfer to Chelsea according  to the Leicester Mercury. Clearly has had his head turned after all the speculation.

Do we sell him for 80 mill and cash in ?

Reportedly he has according to the Merc. They haven't a clue as to what is going on in the club.