Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

14 minutes ago, Terraloon said:

If it’s obvious why pick me up on my comment then ?

Simply the tone of the comment. Saying "abundantly clear" as if there was some kind of Machiavellian plot when its the normal process of a transfer window. All will be concluded in due course :)

56 minutes ago, JamieG said:

Been reading through the first few pages on here, look how quickly our fans turned on him based on a complete speculative bullshit article and they wonder why  players jump ship. 

then maybe some of these players should come out and say ive just signed a new 5 yr contract with a big pay rise and i am staying put

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I know what you mean some of his purchases in his tenure have been pretty poor is it the fact that they are just downright poor or is it the way he’s handling their Leicester career always being on The bench hardly playing them, the one that really does Worry me is Daka the lad has some serious qualities but there is no way he’s going to come good if he only gets 20min here 20 min there so is it down to Brendan and his tactics He’s relying far too much on Vards to get us the goals yes he’s amazing but he’s either not getting the service we’re not playing the right formation or Brendan just can’t get us ticking ?

Either way whatever the answer is something needs doing and if that means selling our star young CB for a huge fee then so be it his antics over the last couple of weeks have surely lost him a lot of fans who are normally 100% behind him, surely Chelsea has broken FA/PL rules by agreeing a contract with a player under contract to another club and Fofana has breached his by this twisted form of tapping up by agreeing a proposal with Chelsea ?

Let’s just sell him for a huge profit he doesn’t want to be here even tho we have him his chance in the PL stood by him after the horrific injury got him back playing, if he wants to be childish with his actions let him go but he’ll one day regret the way he treated our club !!

I agree with virtually everything here, however, breaking rules/contracts mean the same to clubs like Chelsea and players like Fofana as democracy means to Trump!

The part l dont agree with is the last bit, l dont believe for a second that Fofana will regret a thing about leaving us,  "ingrat" is clearly not in his vocabulary, millionnaire is.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, whitwickfox said:

then maybe some of these players should come out and say ive just signed a new 5 yr contract with a big pay rise and i am staying put

Or maybe people should stop being sheep and stop eating everything football journalists are feeding them. 

"Journalists"  have been playing these kinds of games for decades and people still fall for it hook line and sinker

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, JamieG said:

Or maybe people should stop being sheep and stop eating everything football journalists are feeding them. 

"Journalists"  have been playing these kinds of games for decades and people still fall for it hook line and sinker

There is a difference between asking to leave and an official written transfer request.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There is a difference between asking to leave and an official written transfer request.

Yeah and there's no evidence he has done either. 

Just speculative journalism at best 

It's genuinely scary how many people confuse speculation with fact 

9 hours ago, whitwickfox said:

Yes, it’s the players fault for the pack of vultures that reside on FT lol

5 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

Scotland, guilty your honour , if he plays tomorrow  i"ll eat my home made Haggis .

666......number of the dead beast

This one you could be right about - or perhaps you enjoy your hame made haggis !!

I think we all know the significance of that number ….. isn’t it the faversham to Ashfield bus …..

12 hours ago, JamieG said:

Been reading through the first few pages on here, look how quickly our fans turned on him based on a complete speculative bullshit article and they wonder why  players jump ship. 

How dare they turn on me on FoxesTalk, I’m getting a pay rise and Champions League football now just to spite them.

4 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

How dare they turn on me on FoxesTalk, I’m getting a pay rise and Champions League football now just to spite them.

It's not just on foxestalk though is it. 

It transfers into the stands and players inboxes on social media by idiots that cant get their head around the fact this is football and players tend to move clubs.

Why would they want to stay here and turn down opportunities like you mentioned when their own clubs fans start sharpening their knives to stick in their backs  at the first bullshit clickbait article they come  across online.

2 hours ago, marcymarc666 said:

Scotland, guilty your honour , if he plays tomorrow  i"ll eat my home made Haggis .

666......number of the dead beast

Enjoy your haggis, as he does not feature in any of the media photos or videos of him training for Southampton. He will not even be on the bench.

4 hours ago, JamieG said:

Yeah and there's no evidence he has done either. 

Just speculative journalism at best 

It's genuinely scary how many people confuse speculation with fact 

I say boo him on Saturday anyway. And Tielemans, and Maddison (just in case he goes).

:scarf:

• Haha 1