Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

30 minutes ago, Hales said:

I actually thought that was disgraceful of him. Whatever he thinks of the club or management those players welcomed him with open arms, have helped him settle and been his friends and teammates and he is treating them with zero respect.  I hope Evans did have a pop at him. He is a 21 year old married man and it's about time he grew up and stopped behaving like a spoiled brat.

Someone tweeted that he did applaud when the goal went in. Just didn’t continue to stand and do so …..

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Snide little shit. 

Heard some suggestions that Johnny Evans has had a pop at him over his conduct but I can't vouch for the source. 

Rodgers defending him in interviews as being young is a lark. Old enough to take the money and the number 3 shirt so he should be old enough to do his job. 

Evans held someone accountable!?

12 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Snide little shit. 

Heard some suggestions that Johnny Evans has had a pop at him over his conduct but I can't vouch for the source. 

Rodgers defending him in interviews as being young is a lark. Old enough to take the money and the number 3 shirt so he should be old enough to do his job. 

I very very much doubt a player of Evans experience and indeed history would “have a pop”. No doubt he will offer  a word of advice but rarely if at all have I heard a player ever be  critical of a fellow pro who moves on or indeed wants a transfer . If anything it’s the reverse.

I get it that supporters are angry but the whole transfer thing works both ways and go back to Evans when he left WBA he didn’t do it because he could buy a better house or anything like that he did it for his own interests 

It's almost like players have worked out that making their position at the club as toxic as possible will generally get them what they want quicker. Piss the fans and their teammates off and you can't possibly stay.

I don't wish many players a terrible career when they leave us but he's a thundercunt. Atleast Mahrez had earnt the right to be a jumped up little twat.

• Like 1

Keown (MOTD) - "feels inevitable that Fofana won't be a Leicester player".

Murphy (MOTD) - "I feel sorry for Leicester but the clubs just have to get a deal done, but that means Leicester don't have any time to get a replacement which is a shame"

Was this the rhetoric when Kane wanted to go?

Keown saying he doesn't think Amartey is a proper CB and is probably right, therefore fofana not playing has probably cost us because Amartey needs moving on.

If he goes we don't have enough at the back, I still think we should stick to our guns but if there is any leeway with money, we need to make a couple of signings, at least 1 CB or give Vestegaard (I know) another shot.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Terraloon said:

So on that basis you shouldn’t be allowed to  sack a manager

No, not sure how you've jumped to that conclusion.

My point is he was happy to sign a new deal, probably more money, when he was injured wasn't he? If he wants to leave then he shouldn't have signed it. Nothing like sacking a manager.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No, not sure how you've jumped to that conclusion.

My point is he was happy to sign a new deal, probably more money, when he was injured wasn't he? If he wants to leave then he shouldn't have signed it. Nothing like sacking a manager.

Had the club not have been happy to offer the new contract they shouldn’t have put one on the table in truth offering it when he was injured was strange and my guess it suited the club down to the ground to take advantage of the injury .

A week is a long time in politics and 5 months is an eternity in football Chelsea weren’t interested u till the other CDs on their list became un available or un obtainable 

The reality is if supporters expect players to honour contracts but don’t think twice when they want a managers to get the sack. For me it became hypocritical to suggest that some  footballing contracts can be torn up by the club and yet players have to honour the contract.

1 minute ago, Terraloon said:

Had the club not have been happy to offer the new contract they shouldn’t have put one on the table in truth offering it when he was injured was strange and my guess it suited the club down to the ground to take advantage of the injury .

A week is a long time in politics and 5 months is an eternity in football Chelsea weren’t interested u till the other CDs on their list became un available or un obtainable 

The reality is if supporters expect players to honour contracts but don’t think twice when they want a managers to get the sack. For me it became hypocritical to suggest that some  footballing contracts can be torn up by the club and yet players have to honour the contract.

Giving Rodgers a new extension was stupid too. I said it at the time. They extended his deal, probably gave him more money, on the back of half a good season.

But, like I've just said in another thread, I've gone past the point of rating our contract negotiations now. People above the manager are making stupid decisions regarding contracts, including the wages and the length. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Terraloon said:

Youri is getting daggers for honouring his contract too. Which imo there is absolutely nothing wrong with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

You don’t ask to be left out of a squad and then go and watch the team. 

Look at it from an employer's view - 

He's fit enough to work, but he just doesn't want to. How many times have you or I "not been in the right frame of mind?"

Christ, there's some days I've dreaded going into certain classes. Could I ask my employer not to turn up?

They're within their rights to tell him he's getting paid so the very least he can do is be present in the office. He'll make more money in a week than most will in a decade. I'd have had him sat with the ball boys, personally. 

• Like 1

Never thought I’d say this but genuinely think we’d be better off just saying 70m and CHO on a season long loan and it’s a done deal.

Too much negativity circling around the club and this is an easy solution.

Ohhh, it also includes binning off Rodgers as his deliberate lack of effort is so blatant it should be picked up by the media but as they’re his chums it won’t 🙄

Needs to be included in future contracts that refusal to play will be a breach of contract with large financial penalties. As it stands there appears to be no consequences for behaving like a spoilt little brat. Seems to be happening with too many players across the league these days.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah I don't get that either. You wouldn't be around the squad or stadium if so. 

It’s so clear that he didn’t just ‘down tools’ 

he could be in a bit of a mess mentally - he desperately wants to go to Chelsea but they simply won’t meet the price. 

so he could well have discussed with rodgers that he isn’t in the right place to play and give his all but that’s coming from a genuine place and not because he doesn’t want to play for the club. 

these guys aren’t machines. he sat in the players family area of the west stand - he could have gone somewhere less public if the club insisted that he attended the game. A player refusing to play doesn’t watch his team mates. 

I think there are two scenarios at play here

a)  Chelsea are absolutely not going to pay what we want 

b) a deal is close enough for us not to want him to be injured 

c) neither of these 😄

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Something is wrong somewhere.

Rodgers just making a point? Which of course he is entitled too, he is the manager.

15 hours ago, jonny_wright said:

Fofana, tielamans, soyuncu, soumare and any other c*nt that don’t wanna play for us can leave immediately or rot in the reserves; half our issue is sticking with these idiots, get rid asap and find some players that actually wanna wear the shirt, if we don’t we WILL be in a relegation scrap 

I'm not sure any of Youri, Caglar or Soumare deserve that level of vitriol, they're always willing to play and I don't believe any of them aren't trying. Youri is a shadow of his former self but I don't think that's a lack of effort necessarily, his head's obviously not in a great place but he's still being professional. And Soyuncu and Soumare absolutely should want to leave, Cags can't get a game over Amartey at CB and Soumare has never been given a real chance.

• Like 2