Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Don't actually mind this. A talented player but I think good central defenders are two a penny and losing a key midfielder would destabilise us more. We need money, we sell him for a huge fee, its win win. Soyuncu will have to step us big time but I think he is capable.

Plus Fofana's come out and shown his true colours here, the fewer players on our books that don't give a crap about LCFC the better.

Except we’re one Syoncu/Evans injury away from Amartey on the pitch and Vestergaard on the bench. Another injury and it’s Vestergaard on the pitch. Just let that sink in….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Except we’re one Syoncu/Evans injury away from Amartey on the pitch and Vestergaard on the bench. Another injury and it’s Vestergaard on the pitch. Just let that sink in….

We're not even an injury away from that. If Fofana goes, Rodgers will play Amartey alongside Evans due to his ongoing vendetta against Cags.

• Like 2

So he's waiving his loyalty bonus should a move come in, full on transfer request now?

Suppose it lowers the fee by a couple of million, but you'd hope we'd hold out for even more than Maguire. Wesley's only going to get better and this will severely weaken us with little time left to bring in a replacement. 5 year contract. Serious, serious money Chelsea, you clearly aren't scared to throw insane amounts of money around at the moment.

27 minutes ago, Dames said:

75 I think will do it. 

Chelsea will pay otherwise they wouldn’t be playing these games. 

At least with Maddison Newcastle ended their interest after being knocked back. 

Slight difference being Madders had no interest in joining Newcastle. If Chelsea came in at 75m or so, he'd go too. But, he has earned it and paid his dues to us. Wes is breaking his agreement re us considering an acceptable 2023 transfer

Disappointing from Fofana in view of new contract and "loyalty bonuses".....and timing is NOT great either as Chelsea will probably string this out until end of window to ensure we cant strengthen our squad at same time. 

We should absolutely NOT allow this to happen unless it is on our terms by giving them a firm deadline by which they MUST meet our acceptable price and if not, the deal will NOT be sanctioned beyond this point until the next transfer window.

I am hoping that those in charge of our recruitment will have been expecting this development in view of all the speculation and will have been planning ahead for this eventuality for the past few weeks....so we  should already have been having "conversations" with others...??

*puffs out chest*

I think we should tell Chelsea to 'do-won won won'

chain Fofana to a chair

tell him he's not going anywhere

he signed a contract so there.

Take that you frog git. That'll teach you.

And you'd better not play like shit either

otherwise you'll be off to bed without any supper

We hold all the cards.

*and exhale*

Something like that anyway.

Edited by taupe
I forgot, we hold all the cards

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

We have a growing number of players on our books who dont want to be at our club. Players like Tielemans and Fofana make the whole atmosphere around the club stink, we should look to sell at a decent price.

Big clear out needed for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

We have a growing number of players on our books who dont want to be at our club. Players like Tielemans and Fofana make the whole atmosphere around the club stink, we should look to sell at a decent price.

I said this in another thread. This is a critical point for me. Get rid of both, and let’s move on with players who want to play for the shirt. 

• Like 3

He did the exact same thing when he joined us, and if things go well at Chelsea and he looks like fulfilling his potential he’ll do the exact same thing to them when Barca/ Real Madrid come knocking.
Outstanding player, but if he doesn’t want to be here, off you pop -

providing we get our £80

million + % of any future sale.

• Like 3