Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

1 minute ago, Bert said:

As a club we have always been happy to do business, as long as clubs meet OUR valuation, of OUR player. 

It’s really that simple, we’ve shown it with Mahrez & Maguire. 

Very true. Although I'll be disappointed if its a figure lower than we received for Maguire. I'd also hope we don't agree to a deal on the last day, where we've no time to sign additional players...drinkwater/silva saga.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Bet he’s not wanting to go so much that he’s put an actual request in though. Heaven forbid he would give up his “loyalty” bonus

I don't know but I'd imagine that this would be an official transfer request which is a rarity. 

Having a five-year contract on massive wages means his loyalty bonus will be hefty and you can see that being a sticking point for the club.

4 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Very true. Although I'll be disappointed if its a figure lower than we received for Maguire. I'd also hope we don't agree to a deal on the last day, where we've no time to sign additional players...drinkwater/silva saga.

We have to stop judging transfers by how much we got for Maguire. That was an outlier, and I doubt he'd fetch 40m now.

Even if Wes was sold for as little as 60m no one would realistically claim it showed Harry was a better player.

If true Fofana can go for £80 million plus and a sell on %clause ASAP. 

The two things that annoy me from this summer is the media; I no longer know what's true and what is fiction or a twist on some 3rd hand information.

And that the transfer window is still open after the season has started. I'd love for all transfer business to have to be completed before the 1st prem game of the season. It's so disruptive once the season has started. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mod hero said:

If you think this place is bad, get yourself signed up to this FB group. 

Look at this helmet

5439B99D-C153-4B11-BC96-7CCA2EF4E4FE.jpeg

Precisely why I stay off FB groups, the nutters are actually running some of them. So many grammar and spelling errors in there I couldn't actually concentrate on what this knob was saying.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Precisely why I stay off FB groups, the nutters are actually running some of them. So many grammar and spelling errors in there I couldn't actually concentrate on what this knob was saying.

I'd be worried if he could spell Rodgers.

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

I only signed up because I thought they posted links to streams. 

This weapon gets hammered so bad he turned the comments section off.

The Mercury says he’s made a “transfer request” in their headline - but when you read the story it’s just ripping off a Guardian story that says he’s told the club he wants to leave (not the same thing).

I doubt he has submitted a formal transfer request. It’s just the usual positioning to put pressure on the club.

Personally don’t think we should be selling unless we get over £100m.

He’s not worth that much, but we should be making Chelsea pay a premium to buy him at this stage of the window.