Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

How much football has he actually played for us or anyone else? He can literally fvck right off and so can Chelsea. How about some loyalty and respect after all the support he got when paid for us giving him medical treatment and support for nearly an entire season. 

13 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

The Mercury says he’s made a “transfer request” in their headline - but when you read the story it’s just ripping off a Guardian story that says he’s told the club he wants to leave (not the same thing).

I doubt he has submitted a formal transfer request. It’s just the usual positioning to put pressure on the club.

Personally don’t think we should be selling unless we get over £100m.

He’s not worth that much, but we should be making Chelsea pay a premium to buy him at this stage of the window. 

Anything the Mercury produce regarding us now is always rehashed from other media outlets. Save your time and don’t click on any of it, it won’t be anything you don’t already know. 

Anything more than what United paid for Maguire is a win for us, £100 million is probably pushing it a bit, £85 million would be a great deal on our behalf.

To sell two defenders for £80 million plus is incredible business.

36 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t get this, he has a 5 year deal which will be taken in to consideration with our valuation. Either they pay that or he doesn’t go, we hold all the cards. 

Technically, yes. But I remember when Southampton refused to sell Van Dijk to Liverpool one summer despite him being desperate to go. He stayed but played terribly for the first 4 months of the season (I remember we beat them 4-1 away under Puel during this period and Van Djik was awful). He then joined Liverpool in the winter window anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

We're not even an injury away from that. If Fofana goes, Rodgers will play Amartey alongside Evans due to his ongoing vendetta against Cags.

Lolol we’ve gone from Cags playing like dogs hit, to a vendetta?  
Maybe we can include you with Fofana in the sale to Chelsea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I just think it’s so great just how many of our fans are giving it a chance.

Other things people need to give a chance to:

Dangerous driving while drunk

Risky sexual practices with multiple partners

Sharing drug needles

Watching the last two series of Westworld

I can’t see any of them panning out badly. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pinkman said:

Keep him unless they offer us £100m. He's got five years remaining on his contract, he can't go on strike for that long! 

Exactly. He isn't a child and needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around him. He signed the contract and has been looked after very well by Leicester.  He can go next year no issues but this year and so close to the end of the window is ridiculous.  He needs to understand he will compromise his team mates and needs to honour his position.  He is not a petulant child, he is a grown man and needs to act like one.  

I've loved little Wes but this is leaving a sour note to be honest.

As for Chelsea, I'm sick of them thinking they can buy anyone they want. They can have him next year for an extortionate fee 😉😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marbles said:

Lolol we’ve gone from Cags playing like dogs hit, to a vendetta?  
Maybe we can include you with Fofana in the sale to Chelsea.

Cags had a poor season by his standards last season but objectively nobody could possibly argue that he is a worse player than Amartey, surely?

• Like 4

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Cags had a poor season by his standards last season but objectively nobody could possibly argue that he is a worse player than Amartey, surely?

Cags looks like a depressed man at Leicester now. A manager with better people skills would lift him and get him playing.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Knob. Get rid. No less than £100m though at this stage. Happy to have signed a 5 year deal when it suited (and he was injured).

If he’s still here Saturday I’m booing him. That’ll teach him lol 

Edited by Fox1980

2 minutes ago, Hales said:

Exactly. He isn't a child and needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around him. He signed the contract and has been looked after very well by Leicester.  He can go next year no issues but this year and so close to the end of the window is ridiculous.  He needs to understand he will compromise his team mates and needs to honour his position.  He is not a petulant child, he is a grown man and needs to act like one.  

I've loved little Wes but this is leaving a sour note to be honest.

As for Chelsea, I'm sick of them thinking they can buy anyone they want. They can have him next year for an extortionate fee 😉😏

They kinda can and they can't. I don't mean this spitefullly, but for me Chelsea is the option if you aren't quite good enough. If I had a choice of Juve, Bayern or even Liverpool for, say 20m 3 year deal or Chelsea for 30m over 3 years, I'd choose the 3 royal old names. 

If I was Chilwell, Ross Barkely, Ziyech level, I'd jump at a move to Chelsea. Kante level was a waste. He should've played for royalty. 

• Like 2

These premier league players need a reality check at some point. Signing 5 year deals and then getting the arse because we won't sell him. 

Infuriating as well that Chelsea can keep chucking money about but we can't bring anyone in because of this financial fair play toss.

Guest StevieLynex
20 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

£80m and no loyalty pay-off is fine by me. I believe that he is a top-class centre-back but this is a position on the pitch where the difference between top-class and very good is not that great.

I agree, what's the difference between Vesty and Franco Baresi