Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marcymarc666

Fofana Transfer Request

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yeah, that’s what I thought you meant,  but I was saying it’s Leicester not any other club who helped him, so he would thank Leicester

If he was at Chelsea or Juve, he would thank them, but he wasn’t at those clubs, he was here.

Personally, I think he signed the contract because he was given assurances (maybe from Brendan, maybe from someone else) that there was going to be a refresh, and that a new squad would be built around him. Suddenly the new season rolls around and we've signed nobody, Kasper has gone, and he's still playing alongside Big Dan. Maybe he feels he's been deceived. At least that's how he and his agent might spin it.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Personally, I think he signed the contract because he was given assurances (maybe from Brendan, maybe from someone else) that there was going to be a refresh, and that a new squad would be built around him. Suddenly the new season rolls around and we've signed nobody, Kasper has gone, and he's still playing alongside Big Dan. Maybe he feels he's been deceived. At least that's how he and his agent might spin it.

Maybe, who knows.  :dunno:

37 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Agree, let’s scare off all future prospects from joining the club, so we can carry out this bizarre imagined face saving exercise 

Or we don't cave to the bigger clubs demands and refuse to sell for far less than he's worth? :whistle:

Who would have suspected this would happen after he did a very similar thing at St Etienne.

I say don’t sell until Jan unless Chelsea offer 90. I don’t expect he’ll be happy. I’m not chuffed. But then we knew this would happen eventually.

• Like 1

Lewis Dunk is NOT the answer if we do sell Little Wes.

He’s a better Jannik, absolutely no pace and can’t play in a high line.

I’ve seen him live quite a few times and it’s definitely why he never moved on from Brighton.

That and he’s Brighton’s top earner so would expect a big wedge.

An athletic CB that enables us to play a high line effectively is the one.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Line-X said:

There used to be the rhotacism when you posted. Now I'm convinced it's not really you. 

I had to look that up on Google. If it were virtually any other poster I'd have assumed that it would be a prediction error or that he or she was a bit pissed, or both, but you passed with flying colours lol

27 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

A bit like us signing players from the likes of Norwich, Sporting Lisbon, Porto

It's not at all, so the gulf in finances between us and teams that you've mentioned and us and the cartel are worlds apart. Porto and Sporting are much bigger clubs than us for a start and play European football every year but of course the lure of the pl can help us sign players. The point I'm making is, the cartel play these games and try and weaken any team who may dare challenge them and always want to get their own way whether it be through the media, mind games to unsettle players, low ball offers to unsettle players. This then forces us in the end to have to sell. This weakens us and stops us from challenging them, especially when it rolls on late in the window. Us signing a player from Sporting or Porto wouldn't stop them from competing in their league and us signing a player from Norwich wouldn't stop them getting promoted. It's not comparable at all in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

I can't be arsed to read through 7 pages of people calling the lad a willy puller so can anyone tell me if he has actually put in a transfer request or is it a badly worded piece of shit from the mockery as usual? 

From what I can see it’s basically Fofana moaning about wanting to move to Chelsea without actually putting in a transfer request. He’s just made it obvious he wants the move.

If true, this thread title and what the Guardian wrote, Fofana did LCFC a big favour by signing a 5 year contract and allowing us ask a whopping fee. More than what Youri and Cags did for us. Thanks Wes.

If true, what Sky News reported, that Fofana thinks LCFC are pricing him out of a move, I admire his humility that he thought he was worth just a Chillwell and not the full Maguire

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Just a brief reminder - you're all grown adults.

Why did I have a flashback to everyone’s childhood with the old “But he started it!!” nonsense that is common in every school playground?

For clarity, do you not think Little Wes is indeed a willy puller or whatever he has been called on here mate 😜

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

Why did I have a flashback to everyone’s childhood with the old “But he started it!!” nonsense that is common in every school playground?

For clarity, do you not think Little Wes is indeed a willy puller or whatever he has been called on here mate 😜

I don't know the guy, and I don't read the media either. It just isn't worth spending energy on - that's what these bastards rely on.

Frightening to think we have the potential to make over 200 million in sales on just Maguire, Chillwell & Fofana with absolutely very little to show for it.

Kasper has gone. 

Ricardo, Evans, Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison, Barnes & Vardy we’re already here 

Only Castagne & Justin are new additions to our ‘first XI’ since Maguire left! 

Granted Fofana was brought in using some of that money but we really do need to spend this Fofana sale cash wisely and actually improve our first XI! 

• Like 1

Have said it for weeks… get the best possible price and cash in…

The guy has no interest at all in being at our club.

we don’t need the drama anymore.

The talent is there.. but he’s raw and far from proven… got rinsed by martinelli Saturday.

Played well in parts since his return from injury but also caught out plenty positionally at times…

£85m tyvm