Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Random limbs

there was a peterborough away game that i think we fluffed and ended up losing 2-1 but the scenes at the goal were class. people falling all over the place. I think it was na na na na na na ben marshall who scored. 

Love that Peterborough terrace, shows how standing sections are class.  

But probably not one for the safe standing promo 😂 we had far more in the section than we should of had and they kept asking people to stand back on the tannoy 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

there was a peterborough away game that i think we fluffed and ended up losing 2-1 but the scenes at the goal were class. people falling all over the place. I think it was na na na na na na ben marshall who scored. 

Love that Peterborough terrace, shows how standing sections are class.  

But probably not one for the safe standing promo 😂 we had far more in the section than we should of had and they kept asking people to stand back on the tannoy 

This is so obscure but the one that sticks in my memory too. Scenes on that boat/bar before the game too.

Barnsley, 2008. Facing relegation, we needed one thing - an entire team of Barry Hayles. Up steps Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuume. It’s only 0-1. Limbs. Mainly mine. I’d had a lot to drink before the match, it was the only way to cope with the season. Oh hang on, not just mine, I appear to have dropped a couple of rows and squished Little Dave. Hello Little Dave, apologies.

• Haha 1

Forest, 2010. Berber nets, I hug Thomas Meighan snr. I exchange a look with his son. Gally slams a second, and me and the Meighan’s form a strong familial bond. But when Kingy made it 3, all I remember are the hugs, kisses and promises of a house together watching our children play in the yard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2