Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Random limbs

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nils-Eric at Preston

Come on lads, let’s get some non standard ones in here 

Loved this one.

Ended up being bear hugged by half a dozen drunk middle-aged men.

Had Johansson on the back of shirt at the game, didn't realise until after the match that he'd scored the goal! Thought it odd why I was getting such attention!

Edited by Incognito

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Both away at Eindhoven were pretty nuts. Fella behind me landed head first

The second at Eindhoven was unreal. Some guy went flying into my dad from the row behind and took him out 😂 still convinced if my dad hadn’t broke his fall he’d have gone into the bottom tier 😂

• Haha 1

Craig Hignett V the Arse. We were all leaving, he scored and some random bloke dragged us all back up the stairs and we all ended up rolling down the seats to the floor pitch side. I was about 12/13. 

But nothing beats Youri’s goal at Wembley….. masks, limbs, sick, beer you name it it was all in the air! 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Monk said:

Ulloa penalty vs West Ham

I was hoping to be the first to mention it! As I was reading through the other contributions I realised it was one that had been missed, from my perspective anyway. I remember the game, the intensity, being wound up... and Leo's ice-cool composure. The 'f-ing yessssss, eat that you cockney cvnts'  of it. It seemed like the road to destiny.

• Like 1