Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Random limbs

15 minutes ago, Daggers said:

But probably Howard’s 92nd minute winner in L1 - the entire section exploded. It was mad.

With Matty’s first against Southend coming in second with its sea of limbs and inflatables.

I was in SK2 that day right behind the goal it was f-ing amazing and the rest of the afternoon getting p****d in town

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Thompson at Wembley vs Swindon to make it 3-3. My first experience of proper limbs as a 12 year old.

Never heard a roar like it! I ended up quite a few rows forward, as I recall! Remember David Oldfield having a chance to make it 4-3 moments later. If only that had gone in!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Never heard a roar like it! I ended up quite a few rows forward, as I recall! Remember David Oldfield having a chance to make it 4-3 moments later. If only that had gone in!

My mate had a kid, I looked round  during the celebrations and he was running up and down the seats with some random kid in his arms lol 

The pressure of the match must of aged the kid 5 or 6 years. lol 

Seriously though, he did return the kid after the goal. 

Aside from cup final and play off winners it was the Mahrez free kick in the. 90 something minute v bogey team Bournemouth. Begovic in goal had been wasting time to the extreme so when the ball hit the net, like a man possessed I leapt up and launched a tirade that makes Gordon Ramsey sound like the Pope. When I finally came up for air I looked around me, the mix of men, women, teens and children and sincerely apologised to which a lady just laughed and said “no, the cheating c*** deserves it”!

Great free kick but more about an emotional release after feeling 99% that cheats were going to prosper, usually they get their way but  it took a moment of extreme genius (the Free kick, not my rant) to deny it. I think it was just for a point…,at home….to Bournemouth….but if you were there you would understand.

• Like 1

Can’t remember the year exactly but when Lloyd Dyer scored a last minute equaliser away at Ashton Gate.

Also when Alan Maybury equalised away at Cardiff in their old shit ground. It didn’t last long though because it was given offside, and I bundled my way to the front for nothing.

On another level, Albrightons goal v Sevilla. That was chaos.

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Barnsley, 2008. Facing relegation, we needed one thing - an entire team of Barry Hayles. Up steps Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuume. It’s only 0-1. Limbs. Mainly mine. I’d had a lot to drink before the match, it was the only way to cope with the season. Oh hang on, not just mine, I appear to have dropped a couple of rows and squished Little Dave. Hello Little Dave, apologies.

I was in Magaluf for this game. Straight into the pool fully clothed lol 

A good one for me was Bristol City away. 2007. 2-0 win. Fryatt scored with ten minutes to go and it just went nuts. 

• Haha 1