Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Random limbs

Knockaert at Forest

Stand out four that I was at that are equal with that though are

1. Wood’s volley Burnley (a) The moment those that were there knew we were going up

2. Kasper/Woods goal v Yeovil (h)

3. Vardy’s last minute winner WBA (a) Survival season

4. Kings goal at Cardiff in the playoffs to put us ahead on aggregate

All of them absolutely belting scenes, especially 3 and 4. And 1 😂😂

• Like 2

Drinkwater's half-volleyed equaliser at home to Watford in the promotion season was a good 'un.

Think I ran the length of my row in L1 doing my best Jose Mourinho impression! (Bit depressing that the row was empty with people leaving early "to beat the traffic"... lol!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Incognito said:

That might be the single most mental I've ever gone at a game.

Helped that Leeds didn't shut up all game until the goal! And a few pints before loosened the inhibitions lol

Yeh man it’s an iconic goal in my mind. I will always remember it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

The Ashton Gate goal was something else. Rubbish 0-0 until Bristol had scored what looked to be an injury time winner with OTT celebrations, pile-ons and the locals next to us giving it the big 'un in our faces. Disgruntled City fans pouring down the gangways and climbing over backless seats not being able to get away quick enough. Then straight from the restart, a big punt forward, flick-on from Kermogant and Lloyd Dyer, My Lord, slices the ball straight into the bottom corner. Pandemonium, looked round and even my usually reserved son was standing on his seat doing the 'who are ya' thing to the locals. Very poor game but went home laughing our socks off. 

Haha brilliant recollection! 

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Knockaert at Forest

Stand out four that I was at that are equal with that though are

1. Wood’s volley Burnley (a) The moment those that were there knew we were going up

2. Kasper/Woods goal v Yeovil (h)

3. Vardy’s last minute winner WBA (a) Survival season

4. Kings goal at Cardiff in the playoffs to put us ahead on aggregate

All of them absolutely belting scenes, especially 3 and 4. And 1 😂😂

3 was biggest limbs I’ve experienced as a Leicester fan 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Aside from cup final and play off winners it was the Mahrez free kick in the. 90 something minute v bogey team Bournemouth. Begovic in goal had been wasting time to the extreme so when the ball hit the net, like a man possessed I leapt up and launched a tirade that makes Gordon Ramsey sound like the Pope. When I finally came up for air I looked around me, the mix of men, women, teens and children and sincerely apologised to which a lady just laughed and said “no, the cheating c*** deserves it”!

Great free kick but more about an emotional release after feeling 99% that cheats were going to prosper, usually they get their way but  it took a moment of extreme genius (the Free kick, not my rant) to deny it. I think it was just for a point…,at home….to Bournemouth….but if you were there you would understand.

I remember a lot around me had left that day but insisted on waiting till the final whistle and what a moment. The curl around the wall was unreal

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

The Ashton Gate goal was something else. Rubbish 0-0 until Bristol had scored what looked to be an injury time winner with OTT celebrations, pile-ons and the locals next to us giving it the big 'un in our faces. Disgruntled City fans pouring down the gangways and climbing over backless seats not being able to get away quick enough. Then straight from the restart, a big punt forward, flick-on from Kermogant and Lloyd Dyer, My Lord, slices the ball straight into the bottom corner. Pandemonium, looked round and even my usually reserved son was standing on his seat doing the 'who are ya' thing to the locals. Very poor game but went home laughing our socks off. 

This was sensational and the closest I've ever come to running on the pitch lol