Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Random limbs

I can’t believe no one has mentioned this but Lloyd Dyer At Huddersfield 90th min winner a scuffed lob to make it 3-2 in our league one winning season. That game was crazy. Me and my mates ended up boozing at a CAMRA beer festival pre match in Huddersfield, post game ended up getting chased back to the station by mad terriers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe no one has mentioned this but Lloyd Dyer At Huddersfield 90th min winner a scuffed lob to make it 3-2 in our league one winning season. That game was crazy. Me and my mates ended up boozing at a CAMRA beer festival pre match in Huddersfield, post game ended up getting chased back to the station by mad terriers. 

Yes!!

And Hereford away from that same season.

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Second bloody time I've done this in this thread, named a goal that I've not read in the first few pages thinking it was safe but somebody has beat me to it without realising.

14 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

This was the best moment I’ve ever seen in a football stadium. You only know if you were there. Never seen such an out pouring of emotion, following such an epic build up.

Claridge against Palace ? Saying that sustained a bigger injuries to my shins with the Thompson goal !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Also the Chelsea cup game. Gareth Mcauley scoring after 3 mins, 2-1 down at half time and going 3-2 ahead courtesy of Carl Court and DJ Campbell

those two Cort and Campbell goals happened about 2 minutes apart as well (it felt like anyway!) and they were utter limbs. pretty sure people fell off the top tier into the lower.

Elvis Hammond equalising against QPR at home for his first ever competitive goal in a bad tempered game in which Maybury got sent off early doors and we ended up losing 2-1 anyway. The glory days mate.... you werent there? your loss!

• Like 2