Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Groundhopping

• 3 weeks later...

Surpassed 300 last weekend - Bromley to go for the 92. 

It looks like I am firmly set on:-

Lech v Legia - weekend of 9th Nov 

Juve v Bologna - weekend of 7th Dec 

Lech (and Poland) is silly how cheap it is. £140 for a double room, 3 nights in Poznan in a modern hotel. Ticket expected to be around £25. That enables me to do Turin which will be a lot more. 

Struggling to find someone to do Belgrade derby with in mid-Feb. I have been wondering about doing it through Away Fans - it's £300 plus flights (going to be £150-200); initially I thought this might be a bit naff but I spoke to a couple of people who did their trip out through them and they said it was really good. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chesterfield on Saturday, £20 cheapest ticket...

In Buenos Aires in November. Argentina are playing at home (should be at River Plate's ground but TBC) and there's a Boca Juniors home game whilst I am there. Looking forward to that. Will investigate some other BA clubs, but think I'll be pushing my luck to go to more than two games.

Currently on 57 of the current 92. Was looking at the possible fixtures this weekend for one's I haven't done.

Wrexham's the nearest but completely sold out. After that these are my options. No enthusiasm as I've done Colchester's previous ground. Bradford possible but was hoping for something nearer :D

Screenshot_20240905_124827.jpg

Edited by Rain King

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Chesterfield on Saturday, £20 cheapest ticket...

In Buenos Aires in November. Argentina are playing at home (should be at River Plate's ground but TBC) and there's a Boca Juniors home game whilst I am there. Looking forward to that. Will investigate some other BA clubs, but think I'll be pushing my luck to go to more than two games.

Make sure you check out the pubs and micropubs to the north of Chesterfield's ground. Was a good little scene when I went a few years ago.

• Thanks 1