Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

Just now, Sampson said:

Mahrez gets slaughtered still by a bizarre minority on here because he missed 2 games, despite giving 20 times as many incredible, match-winning performances as Fofana for us and being amongst the absolute greatest players ever to wear the Leicester shirt.

I dread the abuse Fofana is going to get from some of our fans for this. I mean, I know some of our fans and I’m already dreading what’s coming his way on twitter and the like.

They were married for over 20 years, and he only had two affairs!

• Haha 2

It’s time to sing the chorus in this at him

Five years…

What a surprise!

Five years…

Stuck in the stands!

Five years…

That’s all we’ve got!

We’ve got….

(and repeat)

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 3

Just now, The Doctor said:

Cool, cool, cool. Given Soyuncu seems to be in the doghouse, is this the return of Vestegaard as a starter...

A return to a back 4 at least. Although imagine Amartey will keep his place…

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Chelsea told him to do all he can to get them a cut price deal by being a massive c***. 

Not convinced it will make much of a difference. Can’t see us buckling as it will set a precedent, although anything over £80m I imagine we will take now.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Chelsea told him to do all he can to get them a cut price deal by being a massive c***. 

Seems that way, be interesting to see how we react to this. Damned if we do, damned if we don't scenario given the ramifications with our transfer business and contracts situation in the next year.

• Like 1

Not even fussed. He's probably going to go and that will likely be for £80m+ which is an amazing deal for us (but not much confidence we'd spend it well). But if he doesn't go, I also have confidence that he'll pull his socks up and get on with, as crazy as that may seem now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Don’t care how good he is, this is disgusting behaviour considering what we did for him when he was injured. 

He's being a t*** now but curious what we did out of the ordinary for him whilst he was injured? Other than make sure we made our money back on our investment

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

A return to a back 4 at least. Although imagine Amartey will keep his place…

Not convinced it will make much of a difference. Can’t see us buckling as it will set a precedent, although anything over £80m I imagine we will take now.

or Vestegaard and Dan wide centre backs with Evans in between :ph34r:

.... or is it Rodgers choosing to not play him?  Which he said he would do if he wasn't in the right frame of mind.

The illegal approach rule is a joke!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems that way, be interesting to see how we react to this. Damned if we do, damned if we don't scenario given the ramifications with our transfer business and contracts situation in the next year.

I would just tell him he doesn't need to worry about transfers as he isn't going anywhere until next summer at the earliest.

• Like 1