Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

He was happy enough to sign a long term contract only a few months ago. Now Chelsea and the media have helped to make him the way he is behaving, which is, to say the least, nothing but shameful.  What a difference between him and our Jamie, who is so loyal to the club. Fofana is forcing our hand to get the move to join th Stamford Bbridge tossers. I wish we could afford to keep him here and not play him all season. Fofana has no sense of loyalty, and is showing himself up as a greedy, nasty lump of s  t. We don't need, or want, this type of person at Leicester.

Now bog off to  the vipers nest, Fofana, and may I wish you the worst of luck, traitor.

• Like 1

If he actually isn't in today's squad, I hope he isn't being paid. Not sure you could tell your boss at Asda that you're considering a move to Tesco and don't fancy being on the rota this week.....but you expect to be paid.

• Like 2

All this “if I did this to my boss at work” chat is funny. It’s a completely isolated example of what you could consider a workplace. It plays by a completely different set of rules and conventions. As if anyone thinks they play by the rules that regular folk do. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Like 2

On 19/08/2022 at 13:50, Vacamion said:

There was a young man named Fofana

Whose transfer turned into a drama

He said he won't play

Brentford on Saturday

And the story was dropped by Rob Tanner

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Fofanas a cvnt

and no better than Soyuncu!

5 hours ago, gerblod said:

I regret that you find yourself intimidated by a few unfamiliar words. This is the fault of the education system I experienced as a child. I found out there were numerous alternative words which allowed one to express nuanced meaning - in order to convey an accurate rendition of ones inner thought processes.

I'm quite capable of dumbing it down, but you'd be surprised just how many intelligent and perceptive people there are on here who understand, implicitly, what I'm stating.

I've experienced three or four sarcastic admonishments like yours over the years I've been posting, but the great majority of responses have been about my observations, rather than my style.

The simple answer is for you to use a dictionary or thesaurus - that way you'll expand your vocabulary and hence bring more cogency to your posts.

Toodle-pip, old boy. :P

I got an A in English and have a degree actually you touchy git

• Haha 1

I don’t agree with the heads not in it excuse. Of course he’s distracted that’s life. Get on with it kid. Your being paid and contracted to play for Leicester. Until your move happens do your job! Rogers caving in is soft ffs. He should be reading the riot act to foffana. This is the easy way out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

If he actually isn't in today's squad, I hope he isn't being paid. Not sure you could tell your boss at Asda that you're considering a move to Tesco and don't fancy being on the rota this week.....but you expect to be paid.

You 100% could. It's called a notice period and taking holiday. 

Genuinely amazing to see people act like footballers shouldn't have any workers rights 

There’s also his relationship with the other players, could it go like Chilwell who apparently came out with “I’m off to Chelsea in the summer” as we were chasing / gradually losing a Champions League place then played like a pale imitation of himself. With Wes heading straight  down the tunnel vs Brentford and almost doing the same v Arsenal, he’s already isolating himself. 

My ideal would be someone else shows interest and their bid if acceptable is accepted giving him 2 choices neither of them being Chelsea.

Also it makes a farce of the illegal approach rules when media proclaims “set to be offered a x year deal worth x a year”. Where does that info come from if not the interested club? Maybe we did the same when we bought him, put pressure on, unsettled him and forced his clubs hand but quotes like “has agreed terms”, that’s a breach of the rules surely?

Edited by fazzyfox

Wow the venom is really strong today for foffana but I get it. I personally can’t feel that way for a player but I totally empathise. Not cool of young foffana. Has a lot to learn. One day he will realize that acting like a mercenary in this job does not buy you love. If he acts like a machine he will get treated like a machine and be a player with no last history.

59 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

You 100% could. It's called a notice period and taking holiday. 

Genuinely amazing to see people act like footballers shouldn't have any workers rights 

Not sure he has 5 years worth of leave to use 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Wish I could upload the video my mates just sent. Everyone around Fofana up on their feet clapping. Fofana sat down not moving. Won’t even let me upload a photo. I’ll try tweeting it and put the link up

Sulky petulant man child

13 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Wish I could upload the video my mates just sent. Everyone around Fofana up on their feet clapping. Fofana sat down not moving. Won’t even let me upload a photo. I’ll try tweeting it and put the link up

Absolute thundercunt.

Guest Col city fan
7 hours ago, weller54 said:

Not really...

No room for a half hearted, sulking twat performance again!

We definitely needed him playing in that defence!