Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

Just now, Zear0 said:

Want the move and the wage all you want, just do your job boy. 

Exactly, I don’t begrudge him wanting the move but at least give your all while still here. It’s not our fault if Chelsea don’t pay what we are asking. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Move him on ASAP.

Best for everyone concerned. Lets not be held to ransom by him. Money talks, bollocks is he following in the footsteps of Drogba. He’d be a Salford fan if Neville threw £500,000 a week at him.

Lets not jump to conclusions. Yesterday Rodgers stated if Fofana was not prepared or mentally ready to play he would not play him period, and seems the narrative has unfortunately moved towards fofana asking not to play... which seem likely Rodgers made that decision. Media can **** off demonising just to create a story. I think its more about protecting him

Rodgers leaves Fofana out of Leicester squad

Brendan Rodgers has decided to leave Wesley Fofana out of Leicester’s squad to face Southampton on Saturday.

The manager has decided that Fofana is not in the right frame of mind to play following two unsuccessful bids from Chelsea.

The centre-back is not travelling south with his team-mates ahead of the game.

Edited by Simoken

Guest Col city fan
7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’m jumping on the hate bandwagon 

I’m a bit torn over this one Una tbf.

IF Fofana is kicking up a stink about leaving then I don’t agree with a player doing that. But there is so much player power at the moment that I could kind of understand it. I think that more at the moment about Leicester because we definitely seem to a club on the downward side of the curve. He must be looking at who he’s playing alongside (we’ll NEVER agree on Amartey.. you think he’s ok, I think he’s rubbish) AND the fact that we’ve not signed a single player and wonder what the Hell is going on.

And knowing that he can join one of the big 6 must be tempting.

I said weeks ago, I think he should be convinced to stay at the club, to develop and then to be promised his big move at the end of this season. To go with the clubs blessing. 
But these young players don’t usually see it like that. They are typically impatient, greedy for money and have bright lights shining in their eyes.

IF he does want out, we should sell him I think and get in a quality CB as a replacement. 
But as I say, Rodgers has suggested he isn’t doing what the bulk of this forum seem to believe he’s doing.

3 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Lets not jump to conclusions. Yesterday Rodgers stated if Fofana was not prepared or mentally ready to play he would not play him period, and seems the narrative has unfortunately moved towards fofana asking not to play... which seem likely Rodgers made that decision. Media can **** off demonising just to create a story. I think its more about protecting him

Brendan Rodgers has decided to leave Wesley Fofana out of Leicester’s squad to face Southampton on Saturday.

The manager has decided that Fofana is not in the right frame of mind to play following two unsuccessful bids from Chelsea.

It’s also fair on Rodgers if he’s protecting our assets 

We all know what our injury records like 

4 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Lets not jump to conclusions. Yesterday Rodgers stated if Fofana was not prepared or mentally ready to play he would not play him period, and seems the narrative has unfortunately moved towards fofana asking not to play... which seem likely Rodgers made that decision. Media can **** off demonising just to create a story.

"Traveling South"  Shows what utter drivel this is !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Rodgers has handled the whole situation really well.  He's good at this side of management. But as much as you're right we shouldn't jump to conclusions he is refusing, you also shouldn't think because a manager is downplaying any drama that it's true either. It's very likely he has refused and Rodgers is simply protecting the preparation for the game. 

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Football is shit. Imagine any other job in which you earn millions and still get paid for not working, because you want to leave.

The worst has to be management pay offs. Imagine being completely unsuccessful in managing a club to be paid off to leave. The financially sensible top manager would keep on failing. And getting paid off just to move into the next job.

Just now, Col city fan said:

The worst has to be management pay offs. Imagine being completely unsuccessful in managing a club to be paid off to leave. The financially sensible top manager would keep on failing. And getting paid off just to move into the next job.

But how would they keep getting a job if they keep failing? 

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Always Next Year said:

Please close this hate thread I am ashamed to be associated with the shit on here who call themselves Leicester City Fans, you are a fcuking disgrace to the club

Amen to that