Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

Guest itude
2 hours ago, nigelbee said:

I’m struggling too. Have always been so excited about the start of a new season etc but the money game is killing…………the game. 

Yeah, might just stick to Sky ,BT sport and that streaming site for a while. Will help pay the gas bills as well.

Guest itude

Mind you, Chelsea get Maguire, leaves Man U with a centre back issue. Seems they are daft enough to pay £60 million for a nearly 31 years old Casemiro, who is totally premier league untested. Makes you think

Edited by itude

Guest itude
6 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Honestly think some folk on here could walk in on a bloke pumping their missus and wind up clapping him down the stairs.

Never heard of cuckolding mate ?

21 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Have I missed something? lol

I was on this thread when it originally came out that he'd asked to be left out, then it transpired that Tanner's info was wide of the mark and it was a club/Rodgers decision. Has something progressed since then?

Nothing had progressed since then.

Just pages of people rambling on and not bothering to learn the full story.

Classic LCFC fans 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Have I missed something? lol

I was on this thread when it originally came out that he'd asked to be left out, then it transpired that Tanner's info was wide of the mark and it was a club/Rodgers decision. Has something progressed since then?

No. 

Fofana even replied, then deleted something like “😂 😂 😂 🤦🏼‍♂️“ to that tweet. 

What really pisses me off is how entitled he has become! He literally took the medical care and support he required to get back playing, signed a 5 year contract and is now allegedly asking to be left out so he can leave.

Who exactly does he think he is? Part of me wants him to be the next Danny Drinkwater signing for Chelsea.

8 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

How is this even supposed to work?

I would guess and yes that’s what it is, that despite what is being said in public that there is almost an acceptance that unless WF comes out and says something like “ It’s all a lie and I am happy at Leicester “ , he will be off so then it’s all about extracting as big as fee as possible.

I can’t see any point or sense in keeping a player who wants out it will lead to more unrest and without doubt the majority of players who are kept against their wishes will inevitably sulk.  The  matter can’t  remain unresolved for another 12 days that’s obvious so throwing little gems such as having other options  into the mix  steps up the pressure to get to a deal over the line .

Heres my prediction. Next week a deal will be agreed for £70 million ish , Chalobah will join on a 12 month loan.

• Like 1