Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

On 20/08/2022 at 08:28, gerblod said:

Classic any fan base if it comes to it - not uniquely City fans. I based my reaction on BBC Red Button's Saturday's Gossip Column as taken from the Guardian - so the Guardian, the BBC AND the Tannerman haven't apparently bothered to check out the veracity of the story/source.

So don't go sneering at your fellow posters because they're upset by a largely accredited report about a player who wants away anyway.

Im sure it is a classic football fan trait from all fan bases around the globe. But I can only comment on LCFC as they are the only ones I follow.

The problem is, one person starts a rumour and then others pick up on it. Look at this morning on reports that Rogers has been sacked.

If you believe everything Rob Tanner, the BBC AND the Guardian says about our club then you're in for a real rollacoaster of a ride

On 20/08/2022 at 16:14, The Year Of The Fox said:

Wish I could upload the video my mates just sent. Everyone around Fofana up on their feet clapping. Fofana sat down not moving. Won’t even let me upload a photo. I’ll try tweeting it and put the link up

To be fair, that's how I feel every time we score and keep Rodgers one step closer to staying.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2022 at 16:14, The Year Of The Fox said:

Wish I could upload the video my mates just sent. Everyone around Fofana up on their feet clapping. Fofana sat down not moving. Won’t even let me upload a photo. I’ll try tweeting it and put the link up

To be fair he knew after scoring the inevitable was coming.

Guest itude

Kouibally was shite against Leeds, they have lost 3 other central defenders, and Tuchel loves him it seems.I can see them paying what's needed now.

On 20/08/2022 at 14:54, cruzFOX said:

Wow the venom is really strong today for foffana but I get it. I personally can’t feel that way for a player but I totally empathise. Not cool of young foffana. Has a lot to learn. One day he will realize that acting like a mercenary in this job does not buy you love. If he acts like a machine he will get treated like a machine and be a player with no last history.

...once you have moved from the club with the dissatisfied supporters all you will be accountable to is your new club's supporters,  and they already love you for going there!!!

Fofana will have no need to look back, to see the anger and hurt that he has inflicted, everything is all roses in his garden.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Is he playing tonight or he's just gonna sit there counting his money? I told my employer I'm pulling a "Fofana" for a week. He wasn't impressed. At all. 

Dude im not in the right frame of mind for watching more of Rodgers football or listening to him passing the blame to others...  but i am strangely compelled to keep on turning up.

I'm still laughing at 'right frame of mind'. 

He plays for a living. There's literally the verb for his role. Imagine being such a monumental pussy that you can't play a game of football. Forget the morality of it, I'd simply be embarrassed if I had to say I couldn't mentally cope with a game of football. 

• Like 2