Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

This isn't based on these quotes is it?

The article suggests that he asked to be dropped but only talks about it in one short sentence.

At his press conference on Thursday Rodgers was asked whether he was prepared to leave Fofana out of his team to face Southampton, and said: “Yes, 100 per cent.

“If the players aren’t totally focused and committed to the club and being here, or for whatever reason just aren’t in the right mindset, that won’t help us.

“We have to ensure everyone is really focused in order for us to play the best game we can. I will always assess that after the sessions.”

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Don’t care how good he is, this is disgusting behaviour considering what we did for him when he was injured. 

...we always take care of our own, look what we did for Matty James, it is how this club works!!!

For Fofana to ask to be dropped as he feels unable to give his best is ok by me. We need this deal to be over as quick as possible. his previous showing against Arsenal was not his best and we do not want Chelsea to have any more reason to drop his price.

He is going to go, we all know it is happening, I just hope in the background that they are finalizing contracts for his departure.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Don’t care how good he is, this is disgusting behaviour considering what we did for him when he was injured. 

I am absolutely disgusted,that this young man can’t give Leicester one more season with all guns a blazing,After what we have done for him,not only his injury cover…

or the press are sh/t stirring & creating Waves of noise..

At least he isn't camped out at East Midlands Airport, not yet anyway.

The club cannot afford to let him go having shipped 6 goals in the opening two games. Better to put him on unpaid leave to get his head sorted, even if that is 4 years unpaid leave.

This is all such bollox. Firstly, he’s a disgrace. Secondly, I’m bored as shit of my job but I still turn up and do what I have to. If someone offered me a new job I would take it but I’d serve my notice and work as hard as I always have. That’s called integrity. Clearly this kid has none. 

I am massively regretting calling my fantasy team Little Wes FC 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

At least he isn't camped out at East Midlands Airport, not yet anyway.

The club cannot afford to let him go having shipped 6 goals in the opening two games. Better to put him on unpaid leave to get his head sorted, even if that is 4 years unpaid leave.

You do realise he played a part in letting in those 6 goals?

• Like 1

Fofana has not been one of our best players..

We built him up on his potential Not on what he delivered…

So …so far he ain’t done, nada,Riten,fk-all. 
In him he has potential…but doesn’t have the mental strength,

if he asks to be left out of the day squad (if true)..

He prfesses to be an high performing sportsman….

Not…like this he ain’t….He’s living off his potential not what he has produced…

• Like 1