Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Gave him a new 5 year contract after a potential career ender? 

Anyway, let’s focus on getting behind the lads rather than worrying about this little piss ant. 

Why do you think they gave him a new 5 year deal? Might have something to do with him prior to injury being one of the best young centre backs in World football. Even if he came back half the player the longer contract would ensure we could push to make as much as possible.

• Like 2

Time for the club to cut ties and be very calculated about how they do it. Get the fee agreed and him ****ed off as soon as they can. This can’t go on for much longer. 

I want Jonny straight through him two footed above the knee as soon as we kick off against the horrible ****. 

Ok, as we are all watching his twitter. 

WES has responded to this story with laughing emoji's. If we are going to quote all twitter responses, this one should be too. 

Edit: he has just deleted it - ****ing hell Wes, this is hard work. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes

The state of this thread hammering a young player. Let's be honest, the start to the season we have had we need everyone to be 100% focussed. With everything going on he's never, rightly or wrongly, going to be in the right frame of mind. If he played, is as bad as he was last week or makes an error that costs us, the hammering in the stadium and on social media would be huge. This is as sensible as it gets for me. I think he's as good as gone, no point at damaging our chances of getting much needed points on the board.

• Like 3

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

The state of this thread hammering a young player. Let's be honest, the start to the season we have had we need everyone to be 100% focussed. With everything going on he's never, rightly or wrongly, going to be in the right frame of mind. If he played, is as bad as he was last week or makes an error that costs us, the hammering in the stadium and on social media would be huge. This is as sensible as it gets for me. I think he's as good as gone, no point at damaging our chances of getting much needed points on the board.

Spot on, and to play devil's advocate here. It's too early to jump on him, this is a young player who has all the tools to be elite, he's at a club going backwards and he did break his leg last year, which can put his career into perspective, if this becomes recurring this could potentially be the only chance he gets at it . I'll only proper get on his back if let's say this deal doesn't materialise and he acts unprofessional based on being "priced out" despite signing a contract that completely strengthened our negotiating position

• Like 1