Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

Said this a few times now - people need to stop being so reactionary and gullible with what a few journo's are spitting out! It's not ALL true! Let's just wait to see what actually happens and until them he's a Leicester player so keep supporting him! FFS some of the reactions on here are very childish indeed!

• Like 3

Just now, FoxyPalace.com said:

Still our player, Still on 5 year contract, our valuation still stands. The pressure is on Chelsea not us as when the windows shut that’s it, Tick Tok Chelsea…… More money please 😂

I imagine theres been a pretty solid indication made that our valuation will be met and this is the beginning of that.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

For me he was all over the place at Arsenal, it wasn't he best game.

He's a kid, he head is probably all over the place.

Maybe he just wasn't used to a goalie coming for crosses which looked like the case when Ward dropped the ball.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

This is all such bollox. Firstly, he’s a disgrace. Secondly, I’m bored as shit of my job but I still turn up and do what I have to. If someone offered me a new job I would take it but I’d serve my notice and work as hard as I always have. That’s called integrity. Clearly this kid has none. 

I am massively regretting calling my fantasy team Little Wes FC 🙃

I think this hits the nail on the head. Not only do we have to face the reality that this thing we show so much love and devotion to is full of ***** who don't show any of that back, we also do it after working all ****ing week to afford to watch this shit. 

Sometimes you do have to question why the **** we all bother. Having said that I can't wait for tomorrow.

Leaves a sour taste in the mouth considering how much we've helped him get back to playing and the fact he signed a contract in March. But not really te contract, it was more the words that came with it. 

I don't wish any ill on him. But I also won't wish him well at Chelsea. 

It's a shame because it could have been so much better for both us and him. The fact we've only seen little of him in person is what actually grinds the most. Maybe after Chelsea I hope he has a good career but we're like a fvcking feeder club for them now. Chilwell, Kante, Drinkwater and now Fofana. Disgusting. 

I might be reading between the lines here, but could it be that Fofana and Rodgers haven't really discussed the situation and the only communication Fofana has had from the club, like all of us,  is from the press conference yesterday where Rodgers said he's simply not for sale.

Maybe this is his response and it's all playing out through the media? 

Also, I hope we've not been lowballed into accepting a smaller figure than we wanted. 

Hope we've stayed firm, or stay firm, in our request to get £85m+ for him

I also imagine the club has had involvement in this to basically say its time to accept a bid that Chelsea reasonably offer so that we can still complete our own business for the rest of the window. 

Fofana's head is all over the shop. Shame he had no better decorum and respect for the club or his teammates. He can want to leave but also not be a child and throw the proverbial toys out of the pram. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Leaves a sour taste in the mouth considering how much we've helped him get back to playing and the fact he signed a contract in March. But not really te contract, it was more the words that came with it. 

I don't wish any ill on him. But I also won't wish him well at Chelsea. 

It's a shame because it could have been so much better for both us and him. The fact we've only seen little of him in person is what actually grinds the most. Maybe after Chelsea I hope he has a good career but we're like a fvcking feeder club for them now. Chilwell, Kante, Drinkwater and now Fofana. Disgusting. 

We used to be Aston Villa’s feeder club at one time so we are moving up in the world lol

59 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

He’s a ****, get him gone for as much money as possible.
Hope he gets absolutely hammered by our supporters when he comes back to the KP

No way should we lower our price. All these games he is playing is because Chelsea want us lower our price and he, his agent and Chelsea are just hoping we get fed up of him playing up and we sell him cheaper just to get him out of the dressing room.  Well hopefully we don't back down and tell him and them tough luck. Pay the price or he goes nowhere. If that means he spends the next 12 months on the sidelines then so be it!

• Like 1