Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Leaves a sour taste in the mouth considering how much we've helped him get back to playing and the fact he signed a contract in March. But not really te contract, it was more the words that came with it. 

I don't wish any ill on him. But I also won't wish him well at Chelsea. 

It's a shame because it could have been so much better for both us and him. The fact we've only seen little of him in person is what actually grinds the most. Maybe after Chelsea I hope he has a good career but we're like a fvcking feeder club for them now. Chilwell, Kante, Drinkwater and now Fofana. Disgusting. 

It's also not a clever move when the France national team have had issues with disruptive players and egos so could be a warning sign for Deschamps, especially when he has so many quality CBs to choose from.

Maybe that's why he was trying to distance himself from this poorly thought through action? 

Some of the vitriol on here is ridiculous. A few ought to be ashamed.

Now looking like Rodgers is the one to pull him out. Correct decision in my opinion. Let him sit in the stands until 1st Sep. If Chelsea don’t bid the amount we want to accept he’s on a 5 year contract.

• Like 3

Personally I felt this kid was a hot potato over the way he messed his last team around.  The off field Social Media games he played to force a move to us should have been a warning.

I'm sorry, hand in a transfer request (lose some money then Wes) and wait for Chelsea to stump up the money.  Just asking to be dropped is a really unprofessional and crappy way to manage this situation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Do we believe that report though?

This is a great point. Tanner well respected amongst Leicester fans. Brendan planning to leave him out. Very easy for the club to go to Tanner and ask him to drop a little article. 

18 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Jesus what a total knob.

Hope he fails spectacularly at Chelsea.

Won't go as far as wishing another awful injury on him but let's say I feel a lot less angry at that Villarreal player now.

wow...just wow! Honestly I wonder about some of our fanbase sometimes......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

This is a great point. Tanner well respected amongst Leicester fans. Brendan planning to leave him out. Very easy for the club to go to Tanner and ask him to drop a little article. 

Usually Percy that we use as a “mouth piece” isn’t it?

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The article did seem weird to me. To come out with such an accusatory headline and then go into absolutely no details about the accusation. Then giving some quotes from yesterday that are totally separate.

Pretty much the definition of click bait. And it’s worked because you’ve read the article.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Seems that way, be interesting to see how we react to this. Damned if we do, damned if we don't scenario given the ramifications with our transfer business and contracts situation in the next year.

Offer two options: 1) large cash lump-sum and  2) lower cash figure with bonuses and Chalobah permanent deal / season loan and maybe ask for CHO on loan. 

cash deal should include deadline as we would need to go into the market ourselves.

Just now, moore_94 said:

Usually Percy that we use as a “mouth piece” isn’t it?

The club have been using Tanner a lot more since he's been writing for the Athletic. He called the financial situation weeks before it was put to Dorsett to go on Sky.