Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

2 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

We supported him when he broke his leg. Chelsea are not an can’t so no club like real or Barca. He has left us down. I come out and sat my he can go but not for a penny less than 100 million.

Maybe for people over the age of 25 but for anyone under Chelsea are one of the most successful clubs they've ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

We supported him when he broke his leg

I've seen a lot of people mention this supporting through an injury. Could some one clarify what not supporting someone through an injury would be? 

We weren't going to cut his contract or refuse him treatment or rehabilitation were we?

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 2

I hope that he now doesn't get his move and Chelsea go elsewhere, then see him come begging with his tail between his legs to be forgiven. Either that or he signs for em and plays about 5 games a season. Will be a huge blow to his development if he moves and barely plays. Silly boy. If he'd waited one more season....