Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Fofana asks to be left out of tomorrows squad

1 hour ago, lcfc043 said:

Good riddance. 

If you read the article it's presented as it's written from Rodgers answering a direct question in an interview about weather he would leave him out if he needed to nowhere does it actually say that he has asked to be left out or Rodgers has decided to leave him out clickbait headline unless they have heard something they are not saying

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

At who? And where was this report? 

I heard that at the end of training yesterday the players formed a circle around Wes and chanted 'Where's your head at?' by Basement Jaxx at him. The hope was that he'd smile and give a thumbs up, in which case he'd play tomorrow and all would be fine. But he just shrugged and looked moody, which prompted Jonny Evans to have a go at him. A few other players then joined in and it got a bit heated before it was broken up.

• Haha 3

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

I heard that at the end of training yesterday the players formed a circle around Wes and chanted 'Where's your head at?' by Basement Jaxx at him. The hope was that he'd smile and give a thumbs up, in which case he'd play tomorrow and all would be fine. But he just shrugged and looked moody, which prompted Jonny Evans to have a go at him. A few other players then joined in and it got a bit heated before it was broken up.

Wish Evans would have planted him

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, brisfox said:

Get rid of him now. Don't want to see him in a Leicester shirt again. Disgraceful behaviour after what the club has done for you, Shame on you, Wesley

Some of us are really bitter......

How about benefit of doubt? How about "don't believe everything you read?" - just see what happens fella's - what if he stays and didn't do anything he has been accused of in the papers?

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Wait this is a joke right? The goings on at the club make it hard to distinguish.

• Haha 1

It has to be said that Srivaddhanaprahba has not come out and said Fofana is not for sale. If he had it would have killed it. What Rodgers says is of no real consequence. Are the club just intending to grab the money even though Rodgers must have highlighted our CB problems.

57 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Said this a few times now - people need to stop being so reactionary and gullible with what a few journo's are spitting out! It's not ALL true! Let's just wait to see what actually happens and until them he's a Leicester player so keep supporting him! FFS some of the reactions on here are very childish indeed!

Pull your head out your a*rse mate!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Bert said:

Rodgers already hinted in his press conference that he would be leaving him out. 

It was more than a hint IMO. He avoided the question so blatantly that he may as well have come out and said "yeah, he ain't gonna be playing" 

Could see this coming a mile off.

What a cluster**** the last 12 months have been for LCFC.

FWIW I'd sell him if we can get north of £75m for him now. Some players you know if you kept them, they would have the professionalism to not sulk and to get on with it, I don't think we'll get that from Wes if I'm honest. His head has gone already. It's ****ing appalling but Chelsea have successfully tapped him up haven't they?

Maybe I'm wrong but I think if / when he does join Chelsea he'll do the same when Real Madrid come calling in a couple of years. He does seem ruthlessly ambitious.

• Like 1