Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Jamie Vardy signs new contract to June 2024!

Guest nathan.

It’s so refreshing to see some loyalty at our club. Vardy could have left numerous times but chose to stay. He is a true legend 

Just now, nathan. said:

It’s so refreshing to see some loyalty at our club. Vardy could have left numerous times but chose to stay. He is a true legend 

It's so refreshing to see some loyalty at football. He's not only a legend for our club, he's a person with principles, a professional employee doing his job. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

How many times has he gone through patches of 6-10 games where he looks off, yet still gets 20 a season? Or is this your first season

It’s unbelievable isn’t it 🤣

Possibly excusable for a 12 year old to make a remark like that. 

He’ll get double figures this season. Easily.

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
3 hours ago, StanSP said:

REFRESH! 

Get in. 

Now our summer starts :D

I think he retires at the end of that season. 

There's enough time between now and then to sort a statue out. Get the consultation out for the fans to decide which pose from a celebration it'll be :D

Jamie the Eagle

We gave him his big chance plucking him from obscurity and he's never forgotten it.

Noone could gripe if he took a big Contract elsewhere but he's always stayed loyal. A proper Legend.

I just hope the Club recognise it and give him a job around the place after he finishes playing.

• Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan

My favourite ever Leicester player but I think the club has to look forward.

We don’t look good at the moment with Jamie in the side. He’s still doing the same stuff he always did but it’s not working very well currently. We do need to vary it and consider a different way of scoring goals. 
He’ll still play and will still score, I have no doubt, but we rely on him SO much. Rodgers can be accused I think of having little plan B if plan A doesn’t come off.