Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester v Southampton Match thread

Not a bad half, playing some really nice football and we are clearly the better team.

Justin and KDH the standouts, but very impressed with Perez, I know he gets a bit of flack and can be interesting to watch at times, but I feel we’re a better team overall  with him in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

We are so much better with Barnes playing

I think of Barnes as a significantly-upgraded Demarai Gray.

At Harvey's low end, he is like Gray -- run fast, make a bad decision at the end of the run.

But his top end is some really talented and creative football, along with a serious scoring threat.

• Like 1

BR must change this at HT as we have created almost nothing, and we have scheduled our collapse to come into effect after 1 hour. Very poor in that final third, lots of effort  though but really do not look like scoring at all.

Guest Col city fan

Same old really

In light of the nice, compact football we’ve only had four shots off target all half.

Too pretty. Not incisive 

13 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

With Big Dan, I think willingness to play, whenever and wherever the manager wants/needs him to, goes a long way.

I think the same goes with Mendy and (to a lesser extent) Kevin.

From the manager POV -- no muss, no fuss, no drama, just tell Dan where I need him, give him a couple words of strategy, and on he goes!

No drama, he literally makes mistakes every game and could end up getting the manager the sack 😂 not that I’m saying Soyuncu is better, but surely you’d try someone else 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I mean, we're not an entertaining side to watch are we?

Is there a correlation between when Rogers started mentioning the word "intensity" every other sentence and us not showing any? I didn't remember hearing the word so often two years or so ago but I do remember seeing a lot more of it.