Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester v Southampton Match thread

Rodgers talks about his team's having intensity. Ridiculous comment when they clearly look like they are instructed to play extremely slowly. When we need to pick up the pace, watching Amartey and Evans on the ball is one of the most frustrating things ever

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hilton Fox said:

Is Brendan going to a funeral after the game?

I thought that and considered making a smart add comment about this being his Leicester one…..

• Haha 1

Hopefully we can F fofana off and buy 3-4 £20m players, at this point i'd rather take a gamble on a few cheaper replacements than continue watching this dross all season. We really need to be making moves if anything to keep onto players like Maddison who will likely want to go if we go sideways. 

17 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I'm sure Nacho could offer the same out put and carries a goal threat, Perez hasn't done bad but is never going to be able to create something out of nothing and get us a goal.

Will Nacho work back as hard? Will he stay wide? Our best chance came through Perez btw.