Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester v Southampton Match thread

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Amartey doing nothing defending.

Ndidi misses header then ball watching.

Been coming for a while.

Can’t blame Amartey he was doing the right thing making tight goal side.

Ndidi then loses his man to make a pathetic attempt at a header and so the player Amartey is with has a simple flick back

I’m no Amartey fan, but that goal was all about the atrocious defending from Ndidi

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

No one looks like they have a clue what their doing since the changes. Why change it just to try and shoehorn Tielemans in FFS

we were looking shaky from the minute we scored, dont thnk the changes had that much impact

Just now, Sampson said:

Ndidi then loses his man to make a pathetic attempt at a header and so the player Amartey is with has a simple flick back

I’m no Amartey fan, but that goal was all about the atrocious defending from Ndidi

I agree. 

Just now, Sampson said:

Ndidi then loses his man to make a pathetic attempt at a header

It was ndidi. But Amartey puts no pressure on the ball. All he does is put his arm on him and nothing to put him off. No aggressive nature so let's the striker do the lay off.

Ndidi misses header then ball watches for the follow up pass and subsequent goal.

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Amartey leaving his man again! 

2 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Ndidi missing his header, Amartey being pinned by his man.... same old

Er, OK. 

The desperation here to blame Amartey for it, when it was Ndidi's initial cock up and unsuccessful blocks by three other defenders

• Like 3