Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester v Southampton Match thread

13 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

He's not picking those leaving, it seems to me. 

Seems like it. There’s no other explanation for not starting Soyuncu it’s almost like he has a club but a domino has got to fall at that club  to be fully confirmed.

Edited by les-tah

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

You won't be saying that when we're 4-0 up in the opening 20 minutes!

And Bertrand has been sent off …

15 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

4 at the back good. Not starting Soyuncu and Tielemans - I guess we are trying to move them on before the window. 

We really need the win today. If we lose things will get toxic quickly. 

While I understand we have to do what we have to do...

Don't think I have felt so despondent this early in the season in a while. 

• Like 1

Sheez I hope we can get a win out of this somehow. Foffana news was the icing on the turf cake this week. COYF stand up and be counted we’re at home ffs. Atleast Vardy will be energized and we have barnes back. No silly gaffs please big Dan.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

Barely 3 games in, and already from last season...

NO Kasper, NO Ricardo, NO Youri and NO Wes. Plus NO new signings!! :cry:

NO FT no comment

Guest Col city fan

There is an awful lot of anti Amartey sentiment already in this thread.

I’m hoping he steps up today. He’s got Evan’s experience alongside him and he’s better in a CB two.

We need to win this game today and I’m hoping he has a solid game. I’m hoping they all perform today.

We will win by a few goals I think first time we have seen an attacking line up this season, Perez, Vardy, Barnes, Maddsion all will be looking to get on the score sheet, plus with KDH and Nididi protecting the 4 defenders maybe we wont look so gung ho

4-1

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

Who all happen to be sharing the bench with him...

Front bench or back bench

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

There is an awful lot of anti Amartey sentiment already in this thread.

I’m hoping he steps up today. He’s got Evan’s experience alongside him and he’s better in a CB two.

We need to win this game today and I’m hoping he has a solid game. I’m hoping they all perform today.

Less anti Amartey than me, fair play 

Need a win today more than a performance, but obviously we want to see both. This is a massively important game for us, I don't want to be over dramatic but if we don't win today then the ramifications in the short term that could impact the medium to long term is vast.

We have to show that this team can still be led by a manager who has the mental fortitude to operate here. Last season he still had the players on side, that quickly changes in a turbulent period that we currently are in and he needs to find characters who will deliver, otherwise we are in trouble and I hope the club don't deliberate on that for too long.

Ward needs a commanding game, so does Amartey. Build from there, get the 3 points by whatever means.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We will win by a few goals I think first time we have seen an attacking line up this season, Perez, Vardy, Barnes, Maddsion all will be looking to get on the score sheet, plus with KDH and Nididi protecting the 4 defenders maybe we wont look so gung ho

4-1

I don't know about Perez (and now I've said it, watch him have a MOTM game lol), but the return of Barnes is definitely a big boost!  :scarf: