Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Leicester v Southampton Match thread

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

There is an awful lot of anti Amartey sentiment already in this thread.

I’m hoping he steps up today. He’s got Evan’s experience alongside him and he’s better in a CB two.

We need to win this game today and I’m hoping he has a solid game. I’m hoping they all perform today.

as long as he tries his best thats all that matters, we can't all be winners, and his mum loves him i'm sure

• Like 1

It's a decent enough team and clear Rodgers is not selecting those the club are trying to move on, looks like it could be a busy few weeks for the club with regards to transfers in/out.

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

as long as he tries his best thats all that matters, we can't all be winners, and his mum loves him i'm sure

It’s the taking part that counts

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Soyuncu has to be starting over Amartey. 

There’s only one way to find out

30 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

While I understand we have to do what we have to do...

Don't think I have felt so despondent this early in the season in a while. 

How can you not? There is nothing to get excited about. I do trust Top and King Power, but that is dangerous because hope is what all fans cling to. And we as a club are the embodiment of hope - the one club in England that made dreams come true. This is why I am surprised they did not make at least one signing. Say it was the same situation but with Madueke... fans would be excited.

It's quite sad seeing many heroes depart, and some of the newer ones just acting as a mercenary to another move. Tielemans actually is one of the most disappointing in this regard because he reached hero status for us, but will probably leave under a cloud.

Ah well, up the Foxes anyway!

• Like 1