Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Post Southampton 1-2

N’didi misjudging just header was criminal for a player of his ilk. That’s not Rogers fault but the team capitulated after that.

we don’t even have the ability to come back in the game like we did last season.

we have sadly regressed. Finger is hovering over the panic button now unless something changes big time we are in serious trouble!

Just now, cruzFOX said:

N’didi misjudging just header was criminal for a player of his ilk. That’s not Rogers fault but the team capitulated after that.

we don’t even have the ability to come back in the game like we did last season.

we have sadly regressed. Finger is hovering over the panic button now unless something changes big time we are in serious trouble!

This is happening pretty much every match 

How are the forwards supposed to get the ball when all our attacks were starting out from Amartey who either passed it to the opposition or took too long and passed it to our players under pressure who just pass it back, then side to side and repeat.

Maddison was too far forward, Wilf was in that area of the park but just passed it back or gave it away. 

We probably won't play a side as bad as that at home again this season. They were terrible but we were a complete shit show. 

From the starting 11 to the subs and his mad tactics. Everything was wrong. 

Please stop playing big Dan when soyuncu is still at the club. 

Vardy looks lost. 

Where was Albrighton. We all know he is probably finished but he should of come on when we were losing. 

Completely sick of Rodgers. He needs to go before he gets us relegated! 

God help us at Chelsea. 

6 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Probably a coincidence but with Top and Rudders in attendance today  maybe they are actively dealing with BR behind the scenes.

His severance package will be large, but I doubt that a new manager will be on half of what Rodgers is on. 

All that said, and after the survey, I'm in a 4.59% minority who back him..

Why do you back him, it’s f**king idiotic to play Vardy upfront on his own from the start and don’t get me started on Amartey

• Like 1

The negativity coming from the fans surely not only on social media which I’m sure they actively monitor but at the ground is not going in noticed by the powers to be the disgraceful one sub first game under sweltering conditions, just wondering now how long Brendan is going to get to turn things around because todays result and performance is just unacceptable something needs doing before we implode and it won’t be long before we are heading for a relegation fight ???

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Probably a coincidence but with Top and Rudders in attendance today  maybe they are actively dealing with BR behind the scenes.

His severance package will be large, but I doubt that a new manager will be on half of what Rodgers is on. 

All that said, and after the survey, I'm in a 4.59% minority who back him..

Can I ask why? Genuine question until very recently I was too but struggling to think of any positives any more

14 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

What do people expect when we can't bring in new players, and that  is not Brendan's fault? The poor guy is on a hiding to nothing. Look further up the ladder for the blame.

Are you for real, we can’t bring in new players because of the players Rodgers has already bought in but does not fancy. He caused this fiasco.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That second half performance was beyond embarrassing. Completely fell off a cliff after taking the lead for the second home game running. We're absolutely in a relegation battle as things stand. 

The failure to invest any funds in the team was inevitably going to lead to a downward spiral on the pitch, accompanied by apathy in the stands. That is what we have now, sadly. All very well saying we need to sack Rodgers but we won't get a good replacement as no decent manager will come to a club that is unwilling to back him in the transfer market. Really worrying times. 

Guest Col city fan

Again I’m just not having that Rodgers has improved our players.

Ndidi is an absolute shadow of the player that joined the club.

Caglar… just inexplicable.

Barnes… he’s a better player than the one we see under Rodgers.

Perez… has gone downhill.

Tielemans.. God knows…

Daka.. I think he’s MUCH better than the player we are watching.

We’ve had enough of this nonsense surely?

I don’t ONLY blame Rodgers though. I think the club is being run appallingly at the moment.