Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Post Southampton 1-2

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Dog piss. Why the **** is he picking Amartey every week

He is shvt!! I blame him for the second goal when he passed the ball straight into our defensive 3rd and Southampton scored from the set peice 2 minutes later. 

• Like 1

Sick of reading what a talented squad we have under an elite manager,  the evidence says otherwise.

I predicted 35 points this season, that included 3 from today, seems my optimist got the better of me,  relegation fight until the fraud is sacked,  but he wont be.  ☹️

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

RW 

ACM

CB 

It's been too long. So Top/Rudders, you were both watching the game. What are you going to do about it? We are playing relegation football right now, no attack minded playmaking skilled player bar maddison in the squad. 

You can’t blame them for not trusting Rodgers with their money. 

How much did Rodgers spend last summer? Precisely 0 of those players started today. You can’t just keep backing a manager to sign shite players. It’s all on Rodgers this we have a bettter team than Soton but Rodgers has lost the players clear to see 

• Like 2

That was stunningly shite. Total collapse after scoring. One shot on target in 90 minutes, with the post keeping them from getting three. I am now convinced we are going down and almost at the stage of wanting BR out. We have chelsea and manure coming up. That could be 1 point from 5 games. Appalling in every department (bar Madders). We look championship and have been outclassed by two relegation contenders. 

Simply dreadful. Gutting. Shocking, inept and no passion or effort. 

Lose at Stockport on Tuesday and he has to go.

Edited by sishades

That was a disaster why did he rest Fofana & Tielemans what does he think will happen if we don’t play our best players I’m so close to wanting Rodgers gone he hasn’t got a clue when will top and the board see his inept management style, he blames everything about our form but himself !!