Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Post Southampton 1-2

11 minutes ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Cha was born & bred in Beaumont leys I know his family very well his mum is Francis his Dad is swift proper people, typical an ex Leicester player or a player from Leicester ****s us up 

Really?! Where has the Thurnby Lodge thing come from then?!

I bet it was sweet for him though. Didn’t Leicester reject him?

Guest Col city fan

The real worry today was when we went one up, we AGAIN did what we always do and lacked belief that we could kill the game off.

Ridiculously, we were one up and the only side who looked like winning the game were Southampton!

There is such a soft underbelly to this team. We’ve said it a million times and it’s still killing us

Just now, Col city fan said:

The real worry today was when we went one up, we AGAIN did what we always do and lacked belief that we could kill the game off.

Ridiculously, we were one up and the only side who looked like winning the game were Southampton!

There is such a soft underbelly to this team. We’ve said it a million times and it’s still killing us

That’s on Rodgers. He’s done it time and time again. 

7 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Been turned into a square peg by Rodgers. 

He played in his natural position today though - in front of a back 4 in a 4-3-3. Ndidi has been poor for about 18 months regardless of where he's played.

I'll always love him for his first 3 or so seasons for us when he was brilliant, but people can't seriously still be making these "it's the system" excuses for Ndidi being poor for so, so long in every possible system, can they? I hope he regains his form in the future, but he shouldn't be in the side right now, regardless of whether it's as a square or round peg in a round hole or not, he's no better as either.

Edited by Sampson
  • Thanks 1

Probably a coincidence but with Top and Rudders in attendance today  maybe they are actively dealing with BR behind the scenes.

His severance package will be large, but I doubt that a new manager will be on half of what Rodgers is on. 

All that said, and after the survey, I'm in a 4.59% minority who back him..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Really?! Where has the Thurnby Lodge thing come from then?!

I bet it was sweet for him though. Didn’t Leicester reject him?

They moved up to Thurnby lodge when cha was around 10, like a lot of us council estate kids, we move around. Anyway back to football, Leicester please sort this shit out , no passion hurts the supporters and builds resentment against the manager

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

When it happens every time. Its coming from the manager. Its his tactical decision. Its dreadful and he has to go. 

• Like 2