Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Rodgers In / Out

Rodgers In / Out  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers In / Out

• In
    • Out

53 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Gerrard and Lampards sides look very poorly coached, even more so Villa this season now they’ve lost Beale. 

Villa should be ok with a lot of individual talent and a great goalkeeper.  

Everton will struggle with us. 

I'm talking about one of them getting the boot and wanting Rodgers.

57 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I'm not bothered about the style of football.  I just want us to win some damn games. At the minute I can't see us winning a single game.  

Chelsea A

Man Utd H

Brighton A

Villa H
Spurs A

Genuinely, right now, can only see us taking 2 points. Perhaps a draw against Man Utd and Villa.

Cannot seeing us getting a point in the away games at all.

On 21/08/2022 at 16:50, Speedwell 🦊 said:

Get the negative twat out!Hes doing the club no good at all.

I would really like to know what Top thinks.

Surely he can’t think BR can go on for much longer ffs!!

Top is probably more concerned about the financial climate and his business to be honest, and not some footballing fans that wouldn’t recognise the good times if it hit them on the ass.  lol

21 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Can’t see us sacking him until a lot later in the season :blink:

BR  has nor had the backing from the board to bring new players in ,it must be frustrating for him ,but if we don't get a player or players in before end of transfer window ,then imo BR will walk away from our club 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Area88 said:

I voted in. It's only been 3 games and Arteta was in the same position last year

…….We have been very poor for much much longer though. 
A top 8 finish last season, looks good but we were dreadful for most of the season.

lf anything we look worse this season, still letting in 2+ each game, Rodgers appears to have lost any connection he had with the players, plus many fans have had enough. 

I can’t see how he survives, especially with the fans turning. 

On 21/08/2022 at 14:43, Father Ted said:

The style of football and boring play isn’t the concern. It’s the lack of leaders, lack of bottle, lack of passion and team spirit that Rodgers has drained this club of and he will leave it on its knees. 

This is the main reason he HAS to go. The style itself whilst not particularly entertaining or enjoyable isn't the problem. It gets more than enough goals both this season and last for decent placed finishes. Its the unbelievably soft underbelly that Rodgers has instilled over his tenure. Its been there for most of it but is now at a level where if a team puts in any form of sustained pressure we fold and concede. If he stays we are finished and relegated as all the 75% possessions in the world won't save a team that collapses as easily as we do. Oppositions will have to play incredibly badly for us to beat them and It won't happen often enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

We can hope

He won’t walk. If it’s true that we can’t afford his pay out and no compromise figure can be reached, he’ll be put on gardening leave until the end of his contract or until he wants to take up another offer. Then it’s just the routine matter of finding a replacement…😬