Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Rodgers In / Out

Rodgers In / Out  

740 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers In / Out

• In
    • Out

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

Why do they need EPL experience?

No, however by all accounts, Benitez, Wenger, Poch, Dyche, Solsjaker, De Boer,  Bielsa, Klingsman, Villa-Boas, Carvalho, Queiroz, Hodgson, McGleish, Allardyce, Woodgate, Di Matteo, Shevchenko, Blanc, Mel ……. All have Premier League experience and you wouldn’t touch 95% of them with a barge pole! 

1 minute ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Hurts me to say this but I think Brendan will be gone after the next 2 games , his excuse will be that we’ve not strengthened the squad which in my opinion is CORRECT. Unfortunately for him football is a results business and he’s not producing the results so ta ta

I agree.We haven’t strengthened which isn’t Brendan’s fault,but his game management has been piss poor imo.

Just don't see us improving with him in charge. No change to most of last season despite the weeks spent on the training ground. Points needlessly tossed away.

He's not solely to blame but the manager takes the credit when it goes well and the flak when it doesn't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blue Maff said:

Hurts me to say this but I think Brendan will be gone after the next 2 games , his excuse will be that we’ve not strengthened the squad which in my opinion is CORRECT. Unfortunately for him football is a results business and he’s not producing the results so ta ta

We have an £80m CB. Youri, Madders and Ndidi who've all been valued over £180m total during his tenure. Vardy who recently won the golden boot. We haven't strengthened, no. But these are exceptional players, that bar Madders seem to have lost their way, their spirit and their want to be here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Why do they need EPL experience?

In my opinion with the position we are in currently someone with EPL experience is needed and if Rodgers does go the club based on previous hiring will continue to look for a manager with some EPL experience.  Being a manager in the EPL is more than just managing your starting 11.  It's branding, marketing, experience, existing relationships with coaches, players, league officials etc.

We may be in the bizarre situation where the players and manager only agree about one thing - they want him fired. Albeit for different reasons, but they’re playing like they want him gone and he’s managing like he’s desperate to get the axe and get paid.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

I will say though, untill we see a viable replacement, I wouldn't want him sacked for the hell of it. We need to be smarter about this 

The smart thing is to get rid.

Change of tactics and a little belief installed into the players and we have a new squad.

Players that want to play playing for the club.

4 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I just heard from a mate that "allegedly he's offered to cancel his contract if he can't bring players in". Anyone else seen or heard this anywhere? 

If true, let him go. 

Bite his hand off if true

And do it now before he changes his mind

• Like 1