Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

14 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

From where we are currently! **** me!

maybe we have to go backwards to move forwards as currently we are a shambles. Other teams are laughing at us. We are so mentally weak!

But why go dyche when we abdolutley don't have to? He's the new pulis/big Sam. Nothing more. 

You wouldn't be pining for them too would you? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

New manager, a new centre back and a new attacker / winger

Then we stay up 

Stick with this clown beyond transfer window shutting, we are in a right mess and going to end up with an Allardyce type to try and keep us up

Club needs to prove over next 2 weeks we aren’t in decline, shiny new training ground or not. It’s what happens on the pitch that’s most important 

What scares me is the thought that we might go for someone like Benitez or Dyche. Both would be a disaster.

Our current squad suits neither of them and the football would be organised and aggressive, but ultimately dull and negative.

We have to go for someone that is within the ballpark of our current style, but for whom naturally gives us some of what we’ve been lacking recently: more pressing, more aggression, quicker pace on the ball and more positivity and energy within how they handle themselves.

After Puel and Rodgers we don’t need another dour, laid back character that is hard to warm to. We need someone that can inject some energy and ambition into the place. Look at all the top 6 managers (apart from Ten Haag maybe), they all spend the entire game kicking every ball, motivating the players and feeding off the atmosphere. It’s not the be all and end all obviously but I really think someone like that will go down a treat with our fans at the minute.

• Like 1

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

I think dyche has another level. Got Burnley into Europe. I’d give him a go

Big Sam took Bolton out of the first division to Europe on a shoe string budget too. Also got to a league and FA cup semi-final. 

Plays the same brand of football but I'd be willing to bet you'd be very unhappy if he was announced. 

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I think dyche has another level. Got Burnley into Europe. I’d give him a go

Dyche constantly claims that he had to play the way Burnley did because of resources, but their Caretaker last season and now Vincent Kompany have got them playing more football pretty easily.

The fact is he only knows how to play a rigid, deep 442 with target men. Not only is it utter dross to watch, it goes wildly against everything we’ve been trying to do since Shakespeare left.

He also talks more crap than Rodgers, which is a feat.

• Like 4

I think Ralf Rangnick is a much better manager than he will be credited for in our league based on his short spell at Man Utd. We've seen how bad they actually are with Ten Haag struggling. He's the Austrian manager now but if a club like us were to give him a few years to build a team once he gets a bit bored he could surprise a lot of people. His player database is second to none and it takes time to get a system to work. Even Klopp and Guardiola took time to win things here. 

I am not saying I would go for Rafa or the ginger Mourinho but they would sort out the weak mentality and defensive frailties.

Rafa I think is yesterday’s man and a shadow of his time at Liverpool.Dyche may have more about him than he showed at Burnley.

Like some others I would rather we try The likes of Urs Fischer or Marco Rose but think we twist and don’t trust BR to turn it around.

11 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Big Sam took Bolton out of the first division to Europe on a shoe string budget too. Also got to a league and FA cup semi-final. 

Plays the same brand of football but I'd be willing to bet you'd be very unhappy if he was announced. 

You would lose that bet!

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Dyche constantly claims that he had to play the way Burnley did because of resources, but their Caretaker last season and now Vincent Kompany have got them playing more football pretty easily.

The fact is he only knows how to play a rigid, deep 442 with target men. Not only is it utter dross to watch, it goes wildly against everything we’ve been trying to do since Shakespeare left.

He also talks more crap than Rodgers, which is a feat.

I don’t care about entertainment, I care about giving 100% and winning.

You know if Rodgers ever did go, the owners would want a big name replacement, however probably not someone we the fans would actually want.

I predict Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Edited by stu