Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

9 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  would not say a stronger squad!!!

The Champions versus this team with a Vardy at his peak, and Mahrez staying high with Okazaki dropping into midfield and offering support to Vardy, and never mind the defence, they would slaughter this team with Rodger at the helm.

In 2014 we weren't the champions of the premiership but the championship, this team has had 3 seasons in the top half, at that stage that team had, had 6 months routed to the bottom of the table. The defence was better, I will give you that.

Edited by Beachyboy

48 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

In 2014 we weren't the champions of the premiership but the championship, this team has had 3 seasons in the top half, at that stage that team had, had 6 months routed to the bottom of the table. The defence was better, I will give you that.

....Pearson held his hand up and said he got it wrong, looking to play the way he did for most of the season!!!

The strange thing was that the turnaround against United came about when the players were allowed to play the way that suited them and had played in the Championship. He just needed to trust his players, he was far too cautious.

54 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Pearson held his hand up and said he got it wrong, looking to play the way he did for most of the season!!!

The strange thing was that the turnaround against United came about when the players were allowed to play the way that suited them and had played in the Championship. He just needed to trust his players, he was far too cautious.

Sounds familiar then currently 

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You're watching this on amazon Prime where Martinez is one if the pundits. 🤦 If Megson was doing the punditry would you want him too. I SEE I WANT. 

We've been linked before, already have a heavy Belgian connection. Experience in the League, was here on Trophy Day '16. About the same height as Brenny.

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Oliver Glasner - Frankfurt

Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta

Bruno Genesio - Rennes

Marcelo Gallardo - free (previously at River Plate)

Andre Villas-Boas - free (previously at Marseille)

Really hope we do go for someone like these. Would make the rebuild exciting.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Oliver Glasner - Frankfurt

Gian Piero Gasperini - Atalanta

Bruno Genesio - Rennes

Marcelo Gallardo - free (previously at River Plate)

Andre Villas-Boas - free (previously at Marseille)

Would love anyone of these apart from Villas Boas. My preference would be Genesio. Done a superb job at Rennes. They looked very good against us last season. 

• Like 1