Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Guest StevieLynex
52 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If he spoke English , then maybe as an interim manager he wouldn’t be a bad shout.

I would appoint his translator. He seems to know everything 

2 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Problem is our decision makers specifically want Prem experience which pretty much leaves you Rafa and Dyche, no thanks. 

That is an assumed must from our owners but I don't think it's as cut and dry as we think. I do think any manager coming in will currently be out of work or at a club that won't cost much to get.

3 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Potter for me, someone who doesn't think he's bigger than the club and has got no craving for media attention..( Not sure he would come tho )

I rate Potter as a person with principles. The same applies to our chairman. I don't want us to try to appoint a manager of another team while the season has already started. 

The main thing we need is the defence sorting out. We are just incapable of not conceding goals & this has cost us so many points over the last few seasons. So someone who could do that would be my main priority. BR clearly cannot do this & if he is not replaced we will be relegated.

Then as stated previously we want to see pressing, attacking football played at pace.

The players we have now are good players, any decent manager will get them back on track 

If we’re not even prepared to sign a proper goalkeeper, why are people thinking we’re going to pay another club compensation and get a manager on big wages?

Can only really see it being a cheap out of work stopgap.

Edited by Sampson
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

If we’re not even prepared to sign a proper goalkeeper, why are people thinking we’re going to pay another club compensation and get a manager on big wages?

Can only really see it being a cheap out of work stopgap.

Some of you make some dramatic posts like we're on the verge of bankruptcy. Is this the case? I'm genuinely asking if some of you really know that the club is in such a bad state financially. It's hard to believe it. 

24 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

My order would be:

1) Pochettino.

2) Thomas Frank

3) Graham Potter

4) Marco Rose

5) Bruno Gènèsio

1) if we don’t have any money then he absolutely wouldn’t come. If we do have money then he wouldn’t  come 

2) won’t leave Brentford for us (infact I don’t see him leaving there until he’s released)

3) won’t leave brighton for us (unless he has some strong desire to move back to the midlands)

4 and 5 ) no idea 

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Sam Allardyce for a year.  Don't care.  We are in trouble and we just need someone who will get us organised.  

Not a fu**ing chance should he be anywhere near our club. If you want someone to get you organised and make you hard to beat then it's Dyche.

• Like 2