Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

Realistic choice is Graham Potter,  too many sniffy he's - not - good - enough people on here with a delusional view of what our club is imo.

I'd say we may have a chance of getting him but only a chance,  he may well say no.

Talk of Pochettino is just plain fantasy land and utterly ridiculous.

Guest itude

Leeds 2-0 Chelsea, heck they work hard and know what they are doing. So Jesse Marsch !

Yeah, I know, why would he come here now ?

Same applies to a lot of others like Poch, Potter,Franke and so on, doesn't it ?

Still think Dyche would be a decent choice, for now.

1 minute ago, itude said:

Leeds 2-0 Chelsea, heck they work hard and know what they are doing. So Jesse Marsch !

Yeah, I know, why would he come here now ?

Same applies to a lot of others like Poch, Potter,Franke and so on, doesn't it ?

Still think Dyche would be a decent choice, for now.

Is Sean paying you?

Guest itude

Potter has at least £70 million left to spend from their sales. He has a well functioning team,and the support of his players and fans. They are playing way better than we are despite losing Cucurella and Bissuoma. Time for those who want him to stop dreaming.

17 minutes ago, itude said:

Potter has at least £70 million left to spend from their sales. He has a well functioning team,and the support of his players and fans. They are playing way better than we are despite losing Cucurella and Bissuoma. Time for those who want him to stop dreaming.

Yeah he is comfortable there and making things happen, no chance he leaves for us 

15 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

RB brand football working nicely, lets get the next guy in line in Matthias Jaissle

Was just about to post the same in this thread.

I’ve mentioned him a few times on this forum this year.

His Salzburg side were a joy to watch in the Champions League last season, the first Salzburg manager in history to get them to the R16. I also believe he had the best league start of any Salzburg manager in their history as well.

Intense pressing style from the midfield area along with pace up top, when watching them in the Champions League last season I thought the likes of Barnes, Vardy & Daka would thrive in Jaissle’s system.

13 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Left Gladbach first chance he got, even after the club funded the rebuild he desperately wanted. He didn't even leave for anyone crazy, he left them for Dortmund, literally a sideways move.

Is this really the type of manager you want to replace Brendan with

Not a chance are Dortmund a sideways step from Gladbach. That's the equivalent of leaving Leicester for Liverpool, and I wouldn't blame a manager if he left us for Liverpool. So to answer the final sentence of your post, yes, I would love if we replaced Rodgers with Rose. His brand of football is awesome. Its fast, direct, high intensity and perfect for the Premier League. I don't care about Premier League experience, the best managers in this league didn't have any before they moved over here. 

Just now, 4everfox said:

Not a chance are Dortmund a sideways step from Gladbach. That's the equivalent of leaving Leicester for Liverpool, and I wouldn't blame a manager if he left us for Liverpool. So to answer the final sentence of your post, yes, I would love if we replaced Rodgers with Rose. His brand of football is awesome. Its fast, direct, high intensity and perfect for the Premier League. I don't care about Premier League experience, the best managers in this league didn't have any before they moved over here. 

Up until Leipzig joined the fight, it was essentially between Gladbach and Dortmund to fight out who's best of the rest

10 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Was just about to post the same in this thread.

I’ve mentioned him a few times on this forum this year.

His Salzburg side were a joy to watch in the Champions League last season, the first Salzburg manager in history to get them to the R16. I also believe he had the best league start of any Salzburg manager in their history as well.

Intense pressing style from the midfield area along with pace up top, when watching them in the Champions League last season I thought the likes of Barnes, Vardy & Daka would thrive in Jaissle’s system.

While he never coached Daka himself, he will most certainly understand what will make Daka tick. 

Seems a rather attainable target as well, Premier League football, decent squad and a massive rebuild next summer

If Brendan does go. Zero chance of us poaching a manager from another EPL club.  Based on King Power hiring record for managers during our EPL time under them, we will be hiring someone with prior EPL management experience in my opinion. 

Based on names with EPL management experience that come to mind who don't have jobs at the moment:

Roy Hodgson (i think he's done all together)

Mike Jackson

Sean Dyche

Marcelo Biesla

Claudio Rainieri (will not come back)

Rafael Benitez

Ole Gunnar Solsjaer

Sam Allardyce

Paul Bracewell

Mauricio Pochenttino (won't come here)

Andre Villas Boas

Feel free to add to the list, but from what I see available I'm not keen on any.