Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

The following are attainable in my opinion, and would get us going:

Marcelino Toral

Marcelo Gallardo

Urs Fischer

Unai Emery (think he's really disrespected on these shores)

Marco Rose

Ernesto Valverde

Quique Sánchez Flores (ignore his spells at Watford!)

Nuno Esporito Santo (another that did a better job at Wolves than given credit for)

Gaizka Garitano

Arne Slot

I'd possibly add Roberto Mancini to the list - I think he'd come if we made overtures.

Purely for the laughs when they saw Maddison's see-through rucksack,  Dick Advocaat or Fabio Capello!

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, I blame Wellens said:

Can’t believe the idiots on here who actually want Pearson back… the joke needs to stop now… the same idiots think Union FS is actually making a difference to the atmosphere.

Deluded

Chill out pal

Watching PSG play against Lille just now and PSG are playing champagne football, it's pure entertainment. Scored one directly off kick-off and then a sweeping one touch move finished by Messi. 

These are the same players Pochettino had available to him, yet he made them look worse than Stoke at times. That's why (if he was open to joining us) I don't want Pochettino here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Molson Canadian said:

If Brendan does go. Zero chance of us poaching a manager from another EPL club.  Based on King Power hiring record for managers during our EPL time under them, we will be hiring someone with prior EPL management experience in my opinion. 

Based on names with EPL management experience that come to mind who don't have jobs at the moment:

Roy Hodgson (i think he's done all together)

Mike Jackson

Sean Dyche

Marcelo Biesla

Claudio Rainieri (will not come back)

Rafael Benitez

Ole Gunnar Solsjaer

Sam Allardyce

Paul Bracewell

Mauricio Pochenttino (won't come here)

Andre Villas Boas

Feel free to add to the list, but from what I see available I'm not keen on any.

We are in a relegation battle and just need a year to make sure that we stay up, From the list above, i would Rafa as he has had experience with Newcastle. Big Sam, and to add to the list NP, only because he already has history here and knows the players. 

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

Watching PSG play against Lille just now and PSG are playing champagne football, it's pure entertainment. Scored one directly off kick-off and then a sweeping one touch move finished by Messi. 

These are the same players Pochettino had available to him, yet he made them look worse than Stoke at times. That's why (if he was open to joining us) I don't want Pochettino here. 

Yeah Pochettino had the worse win percentage for a PSG manager in 10 years  (3 previous managers) with arguably the best team