Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

6 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I personally love to watch a good defensive team, I think it's such an entertaining way to play football when it's executed properly. Think back to Tottenham away, 2016. What an effort, what a match, that's how I like to see us play. 100% effort in a well organised tactic, we'd get that with Dyche at the very least. 

:revenge:

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I personally love to watch a good defensive team, I think it's such an entertaining way to play football when it's executed properly. Think back to Tottenham away, 2016. What an effort, what a match, that's how I like to see us play. 100% effort in a well organised tactic, we'd get that with Dyche at the very least. 

:plancque:

On 20/08/2022 at 22:34, KFS said:

Nigel until the end of the season and then get him upstairs repairing our sports science, scouting and player welfare departments. Brendan’s ****ing big ego has ripped all that good work apart and now we are shit at buying players, they’re always getting injured, and mentally shit. The three biggest issues we have stem from the infrastructure that was taken apart under this clown. 

If not as manager until the end of the season, as DoF doing the rest. Would happily bring Walsh back as well. Imagine the Conversation about doubling brendans salary early on with nige there. I think he'd also have to answer for his shit interviews.

I'm all in on nige for DoF.

Bring Roberto Mancini home.:ph34r:

I'm sure he must be bored only managing a few games a year for the Italian national team.:)

We could even let him have time off for the World Cup in a few months, providing he brings some decent coaches to keep our players on their toes during the break ....

1 hour ago, Poznan34 said:

People are joking when they say Pochettino, right? There is absolutely no chance that would happen. He'll go to a Champions League job.

Until we make a move people are going to keep suggesting Poch and Mancini when the likes of Potter and Frank are beyond our scope to attract right now. It’s pure fantasy but reality will hit soon enough.

Really left field here.....if we want a manager who works on a very limited budget and more importantly one who uses more academy players than usual, how about German Christian Stretch who manages FC Freiburg. 

He is so liked in because of his honesty and authenticity, and has a great social conscience speaking out on the issues that are non- football related.

Doubt we could get him as he seems very loyal to FC Freiburg managing them for over 10 years, but I thought he could be interesting to the Leicester board as he's pro using academy players which Leicester seem to be going in that direction.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

We need someone who cares passionately about the club..

Someone who has over 50 years of experience watching Leicester City.

Someone who realises we cannot keep throwing leads away virtually every game.

Someone who will not tolerate poor performances from talented footballers.

Someone who will do the job for far less wages than the present gaffer.

Someone who actually gives a fvck.

My application is going in this morning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Really left field here.....if we want a manager who works on a very limited budget and more importantly one who uses more academy players than usual, how about German Christian Stretch who manages FC Freiburg. 

He is so liked in because of his honesty and authenticity, and has a great social conscience speaking out on the issues that are non- football related.

Doubt we could get him as he seems very loyal to FC Freiburg managing them for over 10 years, but I thought he could be interesting to the Leicester board as he's pro using academy players which Leicester seem to be going in that direction.

Very, very good manager.

Another that will be at a bigger German club before long imo.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Potter for me, though he's never going to leave Brighton.

He also relies on his people around him, such as the Head of Recruitment. He likes buy in from everyone around the club into a way of doing things. We can't afford to bring them all across, especially not when we have a new Head of Recruitment coming in.

As you say though, he wouldn't want to come anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Ricey said:

He also relies on his people around him, such as the Head of Recruitment. He likes buy in from everyone around the club into a way of doing things. We can't afford to bring them all across, especially not when we have a new Head of Recruitment coming in.

As you say though, he wouldn't want to come anyway.

Unless you know him, we have no idea what motivates him.