Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

We need a manager who don't have bad/negative history in EPL.

Forget about Pochettino

Forget about Dyche

We must be coached by football manager who haven't been sacked or relegated before.

We are better than this.

We have to look outside of the EPL's vicious cycle.

Time to bring an unorthodox football manager like Sampaoli to press the reset button.

Edited by kiwiturk

8 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I'm not saying he's my first choice, but for those who are completely turning their noses up at Dyche, Eddie Howe would have been scoffed at this time last year and he's done a fantastic job at Newcastle. 

...Eddie Howe is a good manager, not surprised with the backing he is now being given he is making a fist of it!!!

Dyche is just nowhere near what we want at the club, you can understand that his qualities are what is lacking at this moment at the club, but a more progressive manager would instill that and get the players motivated. We do not need to have an outdated manager leading the club.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Corky said:

Don't think it would happen but I'd love Emery to manage us.

I think he is a good manager. It didn't work out at Arsenal. Partially due to taking over after Wenger, I think that was always a tricky gig. His results speak for themselves though, but I think he struggled a bit with communicating with the players, and it certainly didn't help that the club was in turmoil with the board wanting to impose a Director of Football structure after Wenger had run the show.

He carried himself with dignity, and he seems a thoroughly decent man.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

We need a manager who don't have bad/negative history in EPL.

Forget about Pochettino

Forget about Dyche

We must be coached by football manager who haven't been sacked or relegated before.

We are better than this.

We have to look outside of the EPL's vicious cycle.

Time to bring an unorthodox football manager like Sampaoli to press the reset button.

I tick all the boxes mate. 

Am I getting a phone call soon? 

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Would absolutely hate Dyche here. Absolutely hideous football.

Would suit us. Blood and thunder football. Players giving 100% 

id love to see him here. I don’t really care about style. Pass for passing sake, we have seen enough of it! I just want players to give 100% and results

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1