Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

11 minutes ago, lcfc043 said:

this interview he did is interesting. 

Look at the style differences that both Burnley and Palace went through after less than a year of new management. He could have changed style whenever he wanted, but didn’t.

He’s had 2 management jobs in his career, and his best one has a win rate of like 35%.

Failure with a raspy voice.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Would suit us. Blood and thunder football. Players giving 100% 

id love to see him here. I don’t really care about style. Pass for passing sake, we have seen enough of it! I just want players to give 100% and results

Does the fact he’s never managed a club that barely had more than a 1/3 win rate not concern you?

Dyche gets overly praised on the strength of Burnley making up the numbers in the Prem and managing to finish 7th once. The football would be ghastly, any creative players would be off in a shot and if you find Rodgers' excuses infuriating, you've seen **** all.

Unemployed managers at the moment include Nuno Espirito Santo, AVB, Sampaoli, Marco Rose, and Gracia. 

All would be better than Dyche.

Edited by Bilo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Dyche gets overly praised on the strength of Burnley making up the numbers in the Prem and managing to finish 7th once. The football would be ghastly, any creative players would be off in a shot and if you find Rodgers' excuses infuriating, you've seen **** all.

Unemployed managers at the moment include Nuno Espirito Santo, AVB, Sampaoli, Marco Rose, and Gracia. 

I think Nuno just took a job in China?

Ah, he did.

Not the most inspiring but still better than Dyche!

One I hadn't thought about was De Zerbi. Recently left Shakhtar due to Ukraine's situation and did absolute bits at Sassuolo before that.

11 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Rose and Sampaoli might be but not having any of the others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Rose and Sampaoli might be but not having any of the others.

Sampaoli would definitely end up getting the sack for twatting Harvey Barnes with a golf club, but it would be a fun few months. 

I think it is unlikely we would go for someone without premier league experience. Especially in the position we are in.  We may wait to see who else pulls the trigger.  Not saying we should, but there are all kinds of things they will be taking into the equation.  

I think if West Ham were to sack Moyes, we might go for him.

25 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

think if West Ham were to sack Moyes, we might go for him.

🙄 Do we always have to for an EPL manager that's my gone through the usual mid table club merry go round . 

If we go for Moyes ...we going to look so backward.

I want us to be forward thinking and inspirational and choose a young up and coming manager.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

🙄 Do we always have to for an EPL manager that's my gone through the usual mid table club merry go round . 

If we go for Moyes ...we going to look so backward.

I want us to be forward thinking and inspirational and choose a young up and coming manager.

I agree.  I was saying what may happen, not what should happen!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I'm not saying he's my first choice, but for those who are completely turning their noses up at Dyche, Eddie Howe would have been scoffed at this time last year and he's done a fantastic job at Newcastle. 

This is exactly what I've been saying - different styles of play but Dyche might well go somewhere and turn out better than people think. I could see it happening.

• Like 1