Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

52 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Talk to Everton and Watford fans! More of a charlatan than Rodgers 

did well at watford and l don’t think it’s fair to judge any manager on what they achieve with everton based on how that clubs run. 

I’d take anyone who’s not rodgers and wants to play attractive football imo. 

Don’t think there’s any reason, for any other prem manager to jump ship for us tbh. we’ll have to dip below or from the out of work pool. 

Just give it someone semi competent on an interim basis, anything is better than the quilted jacket botherer scrawling in his little notepad.

I genuinely don't think the club are aware / astute / whatever enough to go with a bright young thing from the continent so it'll be Dyche but at this stage I'm beyond caring as long as it isn't Rodgers. 

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

I could see the club going for someone like Benitez, because by the time we get rid of Rodgers or he walks, we'll need someone to save us from the championship without spending money we don't have.

Again, if it’s the lesser of two evils and Rafa/coaching team help galvanise this disorganised barrel of 5hit than so be it.

What winds me up is how much Rodgers/his media chums reel off his man management ability…name one player he has taken to the next level through this??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2020/02/03/5e3865ff268e3e36698b4570.html

This is who we need, everything about this man and his football mentality is what we have been crying out for.

Aggressive, hard working and never stop running.

Did this all without a big budget.

At Valencia now on a fairly new contract