Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

FbuY1ubXoAA9abw?format=jpg&name=large

Rebekah Vardy anyone lollol ?!

Bielsa would be interesting. Out of that lot, it'd be Poch or Bielsa for me.

...from that list, only Potter would do!!!

A big no to all the others and I hope the club seeks to do due diligence on Managers whether in or out of work. I would not wish to see any other than Potter in the hot seat here, and the board takes a gamble on an up-and-coming manager from overseas. It is far too easy to scour the world and then pick the first manager that comes knocking on your door, we need to be more ambitious and look for someone innovative.

Either we go for Slot or Fischer, anything else would just be lazy.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

FbuY1ubXoAA9abw?format=jpg&name=large

Rebekah Vardy anyone lollol ?!

Bielsa would be interesting. Out of that lot, it'd be Poch or Bielsa for me.

Bielsa, be nice too see his interpretor on post match comments again, getting death stares of Bielsa, and that seat box he use to lug around everywhere, just not at the KP.

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Such a lazy list but knowing us, it's probably about right lol 

A few mentions of Van Bronkhorst but why not go to Celtic again...

....thought had crossed my mind and mentioned it last season!!!

He has an exciting team and approach with his style of play. They are ahead of Rangers and progressing well. They went through a rough patch last season, which surprised me, and Rangers with their March on Europe, just could not take advantage of the situation.

7 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

We have a major issue of conceding goals and some on here want Bielsa. Baffling. 

Half of which is because of the self induced pressure with the pedestrian tippy tappy nonsense at the back and midfield. Not saying we should appoint him but we have players better suited to Bielsa's style than Rodgers snore fests.

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

Poch and Potter will not come to Leicester. Poch was never that realistic, even at our peak. Potter was, but don't see why he would take over Leicester right now. 

What has Poch that means a club bigger than us would be interested in him? Who do you think will take him on?

33 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

What has Poch that means a club bigger than us would be interested in him? Who do you think will take him on?

Can see him going to an Inter or Milan sized club. I think his stock is still pretty high. 

Would love to be proved wrong and we can get him here of course. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Can see him going to an Inter or Milan sized club. I think his stock is still pretty high. 

Would love to be proved wrong and we can get him here of course. 

I reckon that even if he was interested now, the position we’ll be in if the manager is eventually sacked would mean he wouldn’t. Who wants to spend a season fighting relegation?? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I reckon that even if he was interested now, the position we’ll be in if the manager is eventually sacked would mean he wouldn’t. Who wants to spend a season fighting relegation?? 

On paper, we are still a cracking club, with incredible owners and one of the best training facilities in the world, not to mention a big stadium upgrade coming. 

However, it doesn't take much to look behind that, and see a club in a transition, and not for the better. Tielemans, Soyuncu and most probably Maddison, will likely be gone in the summer. That's on top of Schmeichel and Fofana. We have a lot of deadwood that we simply can't shift, and on top of that, we are cutting back on transfer spending for the foreseeable future. We may be able to bring in players next summer, but it doesn't seem likely we will be able to spend big, which is what will be required if we want to push the top 6/7 again. I don't like Rodgers for saying this in the media, however, he is right in that we are not the same club we were 2 years ago. The key part he missed out though, he is a big part of why we aren't. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Big Sam !!

Wouldn't surprise me if we get him, good mate with Glover

If he keeps us up then fair play to him.

Edited by Vindaloo FOX