Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Can we ban people for saying Dyche please. Let's not give Top any ideas. 

Think it’s reflective of the situation we’re in. We need a motivator, we need someone who has experience of the Premier League (in my opinion). He certainly isn’t the long term choice, but as Rodgers said, we genuinely are chasing 40pts now.

I wouldn’t have imagined myself saying it before, but I wouldn’t be entirely against Dyche now! (That does sound bad doesn’t it!?) 

• Like 2

Just now, MalletFox said:

Think it’s reflective of the situation we’re in. We need a motivator, we need someone who has experience of the Premier League (in my opinion). He certainly isn’t the long term choice, but as Rodgers said, we genuinely are chasing 40pts now.

I wouldn’t have imagined myself saying it before, but I wouldn’t be entirely against Dyche now! (That does sound bad doesn’t it!?) 

Who says Dyche is a motivator? His late Burnley teams seemed fairly disinterested.

• Like 2

We need an organiser, somebody who can set up a defence.

@moore_94 has been banging the drum about Urs Fischer for a while, watching his Union Berlin side, his organisation is top notch, his Union Berlin side has clear structure and he makes them hard to beat. 

The situation we find ourselves in, we desperately need somebody like that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lionator said:

If there was a similar personality to Dyche who has an even better track record then I’d be 100% in for him. I feel Dyche would do well but does he have the respect from the top players?

the same would have been said of eddie howe 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, Phenom said:

Eddie Howe is on the opposite end of the spectrum in terms of style. You all think our current squad is built for what Dyche wants? 😂 

Take a step back from your assumptions for one moment …. when dyche was in the championship burnley played very nice attacking football, in a similar style to what we used to get out of the league. 

he adapts to what he has but is capable of good football. 

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Who says Dyche is a motivator? His late Burnley teams seemed fairly disinterested.

He got a team of average players to consistently compete and achieve their objectives. Like all managerial cycles, they come to an end, as Rodger’s has in pretty pathetic style, he’s ran his course and a new voice is needed immediately.

I’d be confident he could get this crop of players to raise their games, and instill some structure, organisation and belief back into them.

• Like 1