Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Would be interesting. A few months ago I'd have 100%  been against it. Now I feel it could be our only realistic chance of staying up. It won't be pretty but we just need to survive right now and get out of this rough patch. If we can stay up, next summer could look a lot different.

Yup. My thinking too. Almost feel dirty saying it, but Dyche just seems to be the man we need right now, especially if our financial woes are as bad as they seem. 18 month contract. He is ready to walk straight in the door, kick the player's up the arse, get us organised in defence, and hopefully let our attacking players do their thing. 

18 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

That's not true, he was excellent alongside Fofana and Evans.

Where it went wrong was when Evans got injured. Still maintain if Evans hasn't got injured in that Newcastle match warmup, we would have made CL.

Losing him was the crucial blow, and then losing Fofana vs Spurs finished our CL chances off as we simply lacked the quality defensively and Soy desperately missed Evans' leadership. 

I hope you’re right. If a new man comes in and wants a back three, those three are his only decent options.

9 minutes ago, Bunchy the cat said:

Really don’t get why some fans turning there nose’s up to dyche, are we really enjoying the cultured football that this pep wanna be is serving up? I dream of watching my team actually getting stuck in and giving a s@@t, something I’m sure Dyche would provide 

...at this moment it seems like blind panic!!!

If we are truly in such a financial mess, we are not attractive to the likes of Potter, Potch, 

Frank or the variety of German managers.  Nor can we pay them what they’d want anyway. 
Our days, for now, of attracting top bosses on big wages have long gone. 
Dyche has been mentioned. Not ideal, but that’s possibly where we are ? 

49 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

Dyche. At least we would have some degree of organisation, as well as moulding a group that would fight and give everything. 

I genuinely think the league's not all that strong, an if he did that, with what we have, even from where we currently are, we could get 8th again.

4 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

If we are truly in such a financial mess, we are not attractive to the likes of Potter, Potch, 

Frank or the variety of German managers.  Nor can we pay them what they’d want anyway. 
Our days, for now, of attracting top bosses on big wages have long gone. 
Dyche has been mentioned. Not ideal, but that’s possibly where we are ? 

My thinking exactly, it is what it is, Dyche haters have nothing positive or realisitic to say, they just have unrealisitc dreams and vivid imaginations.