Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Need to get in quick, I’d imagine we’d pay more 

Doubt we can do much there, him and Leipzig's future sporting director have worked together previously at Gladbach and more importantly Rose has been a RB coach before at Salzburg, something that will be highly appreciated with the RB higher ups.

Oh and Marco Rose is a Leipzig native. He's not gonna turn down the opportunity to coach a club in his hometown.

Just now, Finn Claw II said:

Bring back Ranieri?  He at least knows the club and league, understands how to defend and can motivate a player.

Eek. No thanks. Would actually prefer Pearson to Claudio. I want him to stay the legend he is and not tarnish that with an unnecessary return. 

I hate the idea of Sean Dyche as our manager.  The fans will turn on him quickly after the initial honeymoon with his plodding style and 1950s tactics.  I also don’t think his approach is suited to the talent we have on the side (which is more than enough to stay up if properly managed).

But I get it.  When a team is as totally lacking in grit, energy, and even effort as we are under Rodgers, the thought of a guy like Dyche tightening the ship sounds good.  He might even be a decent option to triage and keep us in the PL, if he’s given enough time.  But he’s wrong for us and we should do better.

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I'll throw a surprise name in the ring.

Wouldn't be my choice but don't rule out Paul Ince. 

If we went into the championship for a cheaper option, I’d rather we went for Luton’s manager or Mark Robins. Not very inspiring if we are looking down that line.