Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

6 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Rose's Dortmund conceded far too many to bring him in a situation where we're already conceding 2 a game

I know it's a mental idea, and so left field, but could we consider getting in a good designated defensive coach to work along side a new manger? crazy talk of course!

He could even take responsibility for set pieces.

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Mancini is our best option, would stop the rot at the back, command respect of players and get us playing like a proper team again plus probably has some good contacts for Jan

I don't know if he's attainable but I would also be behind it because it's a statement of intent. It would send out a message that we are serious again if we were able to get him in. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

I don't know if he's attainable but I would also be behind it because it's a statement of intent. It would send out a message that we are serious again if we were able to get him in. 

Also, he's very much the type of manager that would rip the paint off the walls if he wants to get a reaction from the players. I think our players need a good kick up the arse from time to time. 

42 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Paddy Power already taking bets on next manager - Dyche, Poch, Bielsa, Rafa, Solskjaer and Dean Smith the top 6 on their list

Remember years ago when we were looking for a manager the same names popped up everytime Inc Ian Dowie & Peter Reid.

I'm not saying I want him as a manager (Celtic fans would be livid), but I just want a manager who can talk about fans and expectations like this:

Not one who just talks us down and throws players, fans, owners, under the bus. Football is about hope. I want a manager who can bring hope back to our club.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Mancini and Poch are not coming here guys. Can't even get Potter. 

Marcos Rose is more possible, but Dortmund weren't impressed and got rid after only 1 year. 

Worth talking to nonetheless.

Safe option is Dyche in my opinion - which counts for nothing. 

However we should speak to a number of possible candidates. Rose being one. I’m not convinced by him, but worth a punt.